Adderall=Feelings of extremely high T

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Title tbh, a lot of the pros you get from high T, you get from addy. I also get agitated really easily and want to fight any guy who tries to assert dominance. I know this shit sounds really corny but just saying how I feel.

• +1
Reactions: Coeus, TechnoBoss, Snowskinned and 2 others
That’s how I feel everyday

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
dont overdo it tho. U build tolerance fast asf. Im taking 2 weeks off after today to detox a little

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AlbinoMaxxer
I do mon-thursday. I was prescribed ir 20 mg 2x a day, thoughts?

mirin, t levels?
pretty good plan. Those 3 days off should keep ur tolerance in check.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AlbinoMaxxer
dont overdo it tho. U build tolerance fast asf. Im taking 2 weeks off after today to detox a little
i take Vivaynce thats the real shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
vyvanse mogs hard tbh. Yea u dont feel high or anything but its smooth and lasts long asf
it makes me emotional at times, like an emotional feeling of clarity...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
I do mon-thursday. I was prescribed ir 20 mg 2x a day, thoughts?

mirin, t levels?
Idk but last year I did a test I got around 800 now I feel way angrier and want to fuck a lot. More masculine face aswell and other features. my prediction Probably 1300+

• +1
the world truly is beautiful...
Seems like the complete opposite, low t tbh, muh beautiful, the earth is complete shit and you have to grind to get even a fresh breath of air

MrBeast is the second coming of Christ! Repent now!

Idk but last year I did a test I got around 800 now I feel way angrier and want to fuck a lot. More masculine face aswell and other features. my prediction Probably 1300+
That’s extremely high if natty i doubt it ngl

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Seems like the complete opposite, low t tbh, muh beautiful, the earth is complete shit and you have to grind to get even a fresh breath of air
we're all just insects in this game of life...but maybe that's the beauty in it

• +1
  • +1
Title tbh, a lot of the pros you get from high T, you get from addy. I also get agitated really easily and want to fight any guy who tries to assert dominance. I know this shit sounds really corny but just saying how I feel.
Bidelt maxxer older mature cousin

• +1
Adderall just makes me feel weird used to have it prescribed it would strip my personality away and I’d become quiet idk how y’all like it

• +1
everything that boosts performance or mood downregulates receptors. Brutal homeostasis pill

• +1
Reactions: piec, AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
i'll never rope, there's nothing i enjoy more then trolling on the internet
You will never be BGM
Bidelt maxxer older mature cousin
elab, idk him
Adderall just makes me feel weird used to have it prescribed it would strip my personality away and I’d become quiet idk how y’all like it
opposite for me, i can talk to anyone
everything that boosts performance or mood downregulates receptors. Brutal homeostasis pill
my adhd is very extreme, i need it

You will never be BGM

elab, idk him

i don't troll on looksmaxx tbh, but other sites trolling is fun

• +1
Test used to be used as an anti-depressant also amphetamines used to be as well before big pharma

• +1
I wonder if there’s any genuine feds that are active users on here. I have a few in mind:feelshah:
@Xangsane is the most obvious one, he's just waiting to reveal identity at 1 million posts

• +1
Test used to be used as an anti-depressant also amphetamines used to be as well before big pharma
Interesting, why do you think that is:feelswat:they want us to be sheep
@Xangsane is the most obvious one, he's just waiting to reveal identity at 1 million posts
nigga said most obvious, he posts about bbc and hurricanes only

You will never be BGM

elab, idk him

That’s weird I have adhd and it’s the opposite it would give me so much energy but I still felt quiet and super wired like I would get these tics and I wouldn’t eat anything all day I was super malnourished