Addicted to ashwaghanda

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
About to order the pure extract off of amazon , i need it everyday this is so brutal

I take 3g daily to get affects of hyperthyroidism so far working well, even just 600mg boosts T3 by almost 50%

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Holy fuck I need to start taking this i have insane hyperthyroidism

how does it make you feel?

About to order the pure extract off of amazon , i need it everyday this is so brutal
Yea ashwaganda helped me out with reducing stress a lot, and it also seemed to imrpveo my gains. Noticed arm was bigger by about half an inch within a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Yea ashwaganda helped me out with reducing stress a lot, and it also seemed to imrpveo my gains. Noticed arm was bigger by about half an inch within a few weeks.
Improve gains? Ashw also helps boost t levels

Improve gains? Ashw also helps boost t levels
Well I think it improved my arm size and lowered stomach fat a bit due to cortisol decrease. Not sure if it boosts t. Maybe a bit more horny but nothing substantial.

It wont make you low inhibition max but that stress tension headaches that you might get after a very intense workout, or your parents always yelling at you, arguments with family or gf etc, they disappear with ashwaganda.

Magnesium and Zinc work well but I noticed for bigger arguments and tension you need to add ashwaganda to reduce the stress.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker