Addicted

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Please some one kick me out of this site....i want to leave this forum but i am so.much addicted with this forum that everytime i come back again ...i request admins to ban looksmax.me and so u can all indulge in ur regular activities and so do all other people over here

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
please dont request a ban, we already lost @blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1476

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, fobos, androidcel and 2 others
please dont request a ban, we already lost @blackoutwhitein
I am requesting to ban this site not me so all who are addicted can get out of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fobos, androidcel and RichardSpencel
I am requesting to ban this site not me so all who are addicted can get out of this forum
exactly who are you going to make this request of

exactly who are you going to make this request of
Delete this idiotic site all are caught in this prison ...this place is like a prison only difference is that prison has doors so no one can run out but this place has no doors but still nobody can run out of this forum as ifaddiction has taken the place of a gum which is stuck up in the ass

Delete this idiotic site all are caught in this prison ...this place is like a prison only difference is that prison has doors so no one can run out but this place has no doors but still nobody can run out of this forum as ifaddiction has taken the place of a gum which is stuck up in the ass
Did you just ask ME to delete it?

Wh
Did you just ask ME to delete it?
y would u delete u r not moderator ...only the person who made this site can remove this site

@Sergeant can you delete the forum please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, fobos, androidcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and fobos
I need somewhere to vent about how many females are destroying society so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
greatest hero since ER
dont compare me with ER he was a low T cuck who killed people just for a pussy i dont give a shit about girls although respect them but i live for myself and whenever i feel horny for a girl seeing her i just imagine her sitting on a cummod nudely taking a shit and shit coming out of her asshole yuck my horniness just vanishes away and i start hating her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 1476
whenever i feel horny for a girl seeing her i just imagine her sitting on a cummod nudely taking a shit and shit coming out of her asshole
Poop comes out of the bum of your oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992