Adding trenbolone first cycle. (My goals are beyond your comprehension)

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I'm adding it now.

500 mg test e + 125 tren e

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, goldpill, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
over for ur natural test production

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
I'm considering doing this for my cycle as well, just with a lower test dose. Perfect compound for recomp and you can get away with a suboptimal diet which a noobie is most likely going to have.

• +1
I'm considering doing this for my cycle as well, just with a lower test dose. Perfect compound for recomp and you can get away with a suboptimal diet which a noobie is most likely going to have.
Tren is a magic bullet really- there's a reason it's attained an almost mythical status in the gym community.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
you can get the same amount of gains and less side effects with other compounds

• +1
Savouring that sandwich

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and kovacs
you can get the same amount of gains and less side effects with other compounds
I'm interested in the recomping effect Tren has.

I've read stories of a slight recomping effect even on surplusses as large as 400-500 kcal on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Nigga,you always go for first cycle 500 mg of test to see how your body hangle it....imagine being so retarded to include tren in first cycle

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and kovacs
Nigga,you always go for first cycle 500 mg of test to see how your body hangle it....imagine being so retarded to include tren in first cycle
I've already ran 500 mg test for a long enough time + got bloods- I'l finish the cycle with Tren.

do you have foids to release the ungodly horniness onto?

• +1
do you have foids to release the ungodly horniness onto?
Some mtbs and low htbs easy. for htb+ i'd have to do my best i guess, but that would be made easier with the added motivation. (I'm tall HTN for reference)

Let us know when you’re bald
Bahahah

• +1