People will do everything but lose weight

• +1
Reactions: user123456, TeenAscender, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Just take methamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: Somalipirate
it's legit

i dont need it . with aderall i water fasted 9 days
Dang, good for you, couldve just followed a normal diet but whatever floats your boat ig

I want adderall so I'm not a vegetable when I fast all day while working

But I can fast all day while working

Because I'm not a fat fuck. Nothing easier than weight loss unless your fat enough to worry about excess skin

yes, it's really good for weightloss but this is old news. it's even better when you actively focus on something during your day. then you completely forget to eat.

just put down the fork big boy

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why are you saying 0? Stop eating food you fatty, JFL at using stimulants to suppress appetite
I love to binge on junk food too much

It’s a stimulant, so yeah you’ll get your appetite suppressed

I take it for ADHD and it suppresses my appetite more than anything else, also a bad thing sometimes

It’s a stimulant, so yeah you’ll get your appetite suppressed

I take it for ADHD and it suppresses my appetite more than anything else, also a bad thing sometimes
how many mg u take a day ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
how many mg a day
i take vyvanse 40 mg for my ADHD. kills my appetite. lasts longer than addy also and less addictive im pretty sure. peaks around the 3 hour mark and lasts like 8 hours. i would recommend it over addy tbh

• +1
Reactions: SADA
i take vyvanse 40 mg for my ADHD. kills my appetite. lasts longer than addy also and less addictive im pretty sure. peaks around the 3 hour mark and lasts like 8 hours. i would recommend it over addy tbh
i took 6 days in a row 90 mg aderall

• +1
how long do u feel effects for? thought the life of addy is pretty short
got tolerance pretty easy after few days and after i quit rhe depressiom was so bad that i wanted to die. Gonna do it again but this time 30 mg max

• +1
got tolerance pretty easy after few days and after i quit rhe depressiom was so bad that i wanted to die. Gonna do it again but this time 30 mg max
telling you man try vyvanse. i’ve been on it 3 months without like any tolerance. and no depression sides when i crash/take a brake off it. but yeah if u stick to addy definitely cut that dose down JFL

telling you man try vyvanse. i’ve been on it 3 months without like any tolerance. and no depression sides when i crash/take a brake off it. but yeah if u stick to addy definitely cut that dose down JFL
isnt much expensive?

Use GLP 1 agonist instead why tf would u do this when that option exists

Just take methamphetamine
He is right. That shi will make you sweat so much you will get hollow cheeks in just 1 day. But you go back to your old self after you replenish the water in your body

Just use straight meth pussy