ADHD is the most neurotypical neurodivergence

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
I have ADHD symptoms and my social life is going fine. ADHD is by far the most neurotypical condition among neurodivergences and it can be masked with some ease.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping, Darkeningstar, symphony and 3 others
As long as you don't have autism everything's fine. Things like bipolar can even make you dark triad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Delonier, forevercoping, wsada and 4 others
I have ADHD symptoms and my social life is going fine. ADHD is by far the most neurotypical condition among neurodivergences and it can be masked with some ease.
As long as you don't have autism everything's fine. Things like bipolar can even make you dark triad.
I have adhd man

Its literallly a boost in energy

It might lower ur iq by like 8 points tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy and PlayersGetPlayed
Autism and schizophrenia are social death sentences. Every other disorder can be circumvented as long as it's not severe.

• +1
Reactions: vernier, definitely_notchad and PlayersGetPlayed
Autism and schizophrenia are social death sentences. Every other disorder can be circumvented as long as it's not severe.
Guess what this guy got diagnosed with when he was 15 😎

• JFL
Reactions: sexy and Andremln
I think I’ve got schizophrenia bro :forcedsmile: I be hearing voices atp

• So Sad
  • Woah
A little bit of autism in good looking guys (again, just very slight symptoms) might make them be seen as more dark triad too, the most popular guy in my school and that every girl wants to fuck has asperger, but he's a very high functioning aspie so it kinda makes him look like the "main character" type, ofc he's high HTN with an insane physique and he's an athlete too, he's good at everything you put him to compete in due to autism's fixations i guess he becomes obsessive

• +1
  • JFL
All ADHDers I know are hypersocial to the point that neurotypicals cant even keep up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and sexy
All ADHDers I know are hypersocial to the point that neurotypicals cant even keep up
That's my case. While my friends are too burned out and wanting to go home, I'm hyping them to go somewhere and do stuff. They wonder how I have so much energy.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i thought it was autism

• JFL
Reactions: sexy
i thought it was autism
I know you're being sarcastic, but autism is the very opposite of neurotypicality. Notice how neurotypicals will call you autistic to insult you, never ADHDer or something.

I'm very energic (and eccentric) in contexts where I'm comfortable, and with a few people, but generally very non-social.

• +1
Reactions: sexy