ADHD Medication [Actual ADHDcels Enter]

G

greycel

Diamond
Hi All,

I have ADHD, and have been prescribed with medication years ago. However, I was that guy who said only be natural.. as all medication has side effects etc. I would just give it to friends or not use it.
After taking ADHD medication though, my brain feels completely different. It's no longer racing and distracted when I am doing or not doing a task. It genuinely puts my mind at peace, I am genuinely amazed. I've also realised it has calmed me down, to the point that I can't fathom the idea of being negative.
I am currently listening to this playlist:

Currently at 4:15

I am curious btw what do you rate her, in this picture?

To all ADHDcels, actually take this medication. It has brought a sense of serenity I cannot even put to words.
I can sit in silence and hear my thoughts.
I can close my eyes and be in the absence of thought..
Never in my entire life have I felt something like this.
I hope there is a God in the after life, but if I resolve to be sentient in inexistence.. then it doesn't sound so bad at all

If monks can reach levels of calm much deeper than this, then maybe everything in life is a cope. This is ethereal in feeling.
I am slowly typing this, fingers touching keys however my mind sees fit, and I have no care in the world.
I would like to go to Heaven and find God, I want to experience this but trillions of trillions of times more serene.
Who’d have thought ADHD medication would make me more religious

Anyways
IMG 1184

• +1
Reactions: mrr, shalomnigga, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Just compact midface

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
What meds r u taking

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I wish all of life is like this.
From chaos to quiet. I can finally rest, but I don’t want this to end
I wish my after life is like this
Be good guys, some of you haven’t even experienced how good good really is
You would want this for eternity trust me. More than sex or any happiness you’ve ever felt

This is better than drugs that make you feel happy, this makes me feel in control but at the same time in my own world

Fkkk I need it how u got it
I had it prescribed :heart:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga