Admittedly I fucked up with experimentation last month with telling my hairdresser I wanted a shorter fringe, but what ideas do u guys have for me....

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
...this time....

Dumbass friends' idea...

Shoot me some ideas. I have two options in mind right now

79831fc7587000d391ee6847482bedd1 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
It got better after a week or so

But still bad

Lemme call the people who aren't NPCs
@JamesHowlett @VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
That barely gives any hold, are you seriously going outside with your hair covered in argan oil? Nigga you are literally perpetuating the greasy bud-bud stereotype

200 3

You don't require a hold on a combover.

It's not greasy. Don't worry. If you haven'\t got advice on a style any other discussion is pointless.

View attachment 1465742

You don't require a hold on a combover.

It's not greasy. Don't worry. If you haven'\t got advice on a style any other discussion is pointless.
Nah I do, I have a combover too, and I'm assuming your hair is like chink hair - individual hair strand is fine but there's lots of it.

Use this, it will make your individual hair strands a lot fatter/thicker and it has a very good hold. It's not shiny too, good for combovers/side part hair styles

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Why dont you shave chest hair?
Also you need to botox and collagen maxx your skin. Maybe try prp or co2 laser treats.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Titbot
i think long hair would suit you, hair so long that would cover up your ugly ass shit skin face. do a video showing all angles of your paki 3 incher :tiny::tiny:

Im not really an expert on longer hair tbh since I've had it short since forever.

Maybe something like this would look good but idk if your hair rn is long enough

Zayn Malik 4

Low fade on the sides tho cuz yours arent long atm

Damn you ugly

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Im not really an expert on longer hair tbh since I've had it short since forever.

Maybe something like this would look good but idk if your hair rn is long enough

View attachment 1466512
This only looks good because it’s Zayn and even then he looks way better with fades.

Ethnics need fades to be visible if they aren’t already a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and MakinItHappenReturn
This only looks good because it’s Zayn and even then he looks way better with fades.

I particularly require a good fade given by IPD.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I particularly require a good fade given by IPD.
Exactly, it’s a big bang for your buck when it comes to softmaxxing.

Does medium sides always make IPD look smaller? Mine isn’t the best either

• +1
Exactly, it’s a big bang for your buck when it comes to softmaxxing.

Does medium sides always make IPD look smaller? Mine isn’t the best either

Yeah always

Check this when I asked the stylist to go with a shorter fade

Despite solidly decent lower facial third my harmony looks terribly failo and I made the lighting as sick as possible. Right underneath a lightbulb. Stylist put blonde streaks in hair also.

Eye-area failos me hard in this photo. Yet it's actually one of my strengths lol. I'mma weirdo. With good pfl but shit ipd and a bit of uee

Photo 2021 09 27 12 38 41

• +1

Huh i meant to add this should have a fade too. Agree completely tbh. Sideburns as an ethnic are massive smv killer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and MakinItHappenReturn
Huh i meant to add this should have a fade too. Agree completely tbh. Sideburns as an ethnic are massive smv killer
I know right! Honestly fuck sideburns as an ethnic, having stubble just blend into the fade 👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yeah always

Check this when I asked the stylist to go with a shorter fade

Despite solidly decent lower facial third my harmony looks terribly failo and I made the lighting as sick as possible. Right underneath a lightbulb. Stylist put blonde streaks in hair also.

Eye-area failos me hard in this photo. Yet it's actually one of my strengths lol. I'mma weirdo. With good pfl but shit ipd and a bit of uee

View attachment 1467133
Yeah your actual eyes themselves are good. I’ve noticed that low fade makes my eyes look better compared to having medium sides.

In your case, i think it would look better if your sides were more “l l” rather than “\ /“,
I.e. bring the fade up higher. Not skin all the way up though as that’s a bit too extreme.

• +1
Yeah your actual eyes themselves are good. I’ve noticed that low fade makes my eyes look better compared to having medium sides.

In your case, i think it would look better if your sides were more “l l” rather than “\ /“,
I.e. bring the fade up higher. Not skin all the way up though as that’s a bit too extreme.

Ok so high fade, but not skin tight all the way up to that height of fade.

Got it.

• Love it
I know right! Honestly fuck sideburns as an ethnic, having stubble just blend into the fade 👌
Yh for sure. Only problem is that my ears looks way worse with a fade but its nbd

• +1
Ok so high fade, but not skin tight all the way up to that height of fade.

Got it.
Only do that if your temples arent too narrow tho otherwise you look like a dumbbell

• +1
Only do that if your temples arent too narrow tho otherwise you look like a dumbbell
Shouldn’t be a problem for him. His middle third is noticeably wider than his lower third so a high fade won’t make him look bloated. For people like me with wide lower third it’s a problem unless I’m low bf%

@MakinItHappenReturn Grown out my sides for a while and my eye area looks way too compact JFL

Low fade for life if you have shit IPD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back