Adonis gang leader has spoken

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Thy must pin this thread for infinite wisdom and to progress the ranks through Adonis School.

Rank 1 - Jeffery
Rank 2 - Adonis Disciple
Rank 3 - Adonis Acolyte
Rank 4 - Adonis Commander
Rank 5 - True Adonis (me)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Funnyunenjoyer1, GlamourPursuer and 9 others
@alurmo @enriquecel @kaligula567 @GlamourPursuer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, iloveboobs, alurmo and 2 others
Thy must pin this thread for infinite wisdom and to progress the ranks through Adonis School.

Rank 1 - Jeffery
Rank 2 - Adonis Disciple
Rank 3 - Adonis Acolyte
i have got to be atleast rank 3, my skin is litteraly gray, just like adonis

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Outerz14 and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, chudlite, alurmo and 1 other person
the rankings of our gang is this brah

rank 1-jeffrey, anyone not with the adonis avi, adonis title

rank 2-adonis disciple, adonis members with low power(low rep), most of our members have 1k plus rep but the one with the lowest in our gang is @iloveboobs

rank 3-adonis acolyte,basically just a member with a little more rep than rank 2, I have @looksmaxxing223 @kaligula567 In this position

rank 4
-adonis commander, the member with the second highest power, @alurmo @Autismcel is in this position as we have the most rep than most members here

rank 5
, true adonis, the one who started the adonis gang, the one who turned me personally adonispilled, the true adonis/@hopecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, RichardSpencel, iloveboobs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, iloveboobs and Outerz14
IMG 0755

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
but if we include members who dont have the adonis avi

rank 2 is @enriquecel

rank 3 is @GlamourPursuer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, looksmaxxing223 and kaligula567
i post to rep mog you my jeffery :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Do hamzacels really

rank 2-adonis disciple, adonis members with low power(low rep), most of our members have 1k plus rep but the one with the lowest in our gang is @iloveboobs

rank 3-adonis acolyte,basically just a member with a little more rep than rank 2, I have @looksmaxxing223 @kaligula567 In this position

rank 4
-adonis commander, the member with the second highest power, @alurmo @Autismcel is in this position as we have the most rep than most members here

rank 5
, true adonis, the one who started the adonis gang, the one who turned me personally adonispilled, the true adonis/@hopecel
Blud I'm rank 5. I've had the pfp for like 2 months now. I think hopecel roped as he hasn't been on in 2 weeks, making me true adonis

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and alurmo
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Outerz14, alurmo and 1 other person

rank 4

rank 5
we also need to make it so that ascending towards ADONIS irl may increase rank

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Rank 1 - Jeffery
Rank 2 - Adonis Disciple
Rank 3 - Adonis Acolyte
Offtopic schizoid strikes again :lul:

• WTF
@alurmo this jeffrey has previously also stated that he doesnt like hamza, we must make him take the adonispill

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and alurmo
one day the adonispill is going to collect and that day is when I'm gonna laugh bc I warned u jeffries

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
  • +1
What rank am i boyo

• +1
@alurmo this jeffrey has previously also stated that he doesnt like hamza, we must make him take the adonispill
he's a greycel going through his blackpill depression, leave him be. U can tell he found .org from tiktok bc he uses "schizo ramblings" unironically on here thinking he can fit in with non-greys :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and iloveboobs
he's a greycel going through his blackpill depression, leave him be. U can tell he found .org from tiktok bc he uses "schizo ramblings" unironically on here thinking he can fit in with non-greys :forcedsmile:
we shouldnt bully the greyjeets, he will have time to learn the ways of adonis

What rank am i boyo
You’re a Jeffrey,Jeffrey wonders what rank he is on an obscure forum for Indians

Adonissssss,Adonis makes schizo threads on looksmax that NOONE wants to see then bumps them 10 times to get more engagement for his faggy avi club

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
we shouldnt bully the greyjeets, he will have time to learn the ways of adonis
fr hamza ahmed would not be proud if we did bully greys. let this incel come to his senses and realise hes a mentally damaged lonely man

• +1
You’re a Jeffrey,Jeffrey wonders what rank he is on an obscure forum for Indians

Adonissssss,Adonis makes schizo threads on looksmax that NOONE wants to see then bumps them 10 times to get more engagement for his faggy avi club

View attachment 3154374
But i already do the latter..

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and iloveboobs
fr hamza ahmed would not be proud if we did bully greys. let this incel come to his senses and realise hes a mentally damaged lonely man
we all started as a jeffrey

But i already do the latter..
bhai my elbows knees and back are hurting for the past few days. i hope its a growth spurt in coming:eek:

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
bhai my elbows knees and back are hurting for the past few days. i hope its a growth spurt in coming:eek:
eat at surplus + extra sleep + lots of protein and stretches etc to maximize growth hormone release.

Rank 1 - Jeffery
Rank 2 - Adonis Disciple
Rank 3 - Adonis Acolyte
Rank 6 - Adonis enslaver.

The thread was okay, I suppose it'll do. But I have more work for you.
Working Orange Jumpsuit GIF

eat at surplus + extra sleep + lots of protein and stretches etc to maximize growth hormone release.
i am. I'm not sure why my elbows hurt, ive been doing cardio rows at the gym and they work ur back out and they do a bit to legs, but not to the extent of something like sprinting for example, but the thing is, im only at the gym at max for 10-20 minutes and most of the time spent at the gym is me making autistic threads like these so im very confused :forcedsmile:. For the past 2 nights, my back and legs and elbows have this weird dull pain on them. Also my elbows have this weird dull pain despite the cardio row exercise applying 0 pressure to them whatsoever

make ur avi adonis. jeffrey
Zyzz is above adonis, he went from nothing to something, built a legacy millions will be mirin till the end of time...