Adrenal fatigue?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Anyone else ever experience this? Think I could be experiencing it.

purposely vague since I'd like a response/pm from someone who's already experienced it since there's a debate about it even existing.

Thyroid is needed for the adrenals to function well, and adequate cholesterol, as raw material. It’s popular to talk about ‘weak adrenals,’ but the adrenal cortex regenerates very well. Animal experimenters can make animals that lack the adrenal medulla by scooping out everything inside the adrenal capsule, and the remaining cells quickly regenerate the steroid producing tissues, the cortex. So I think the ‘low adrenal’ people are simply low thyroid, or deficient in cholesterol or nutrients
Cholesterol = mainly meat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Normieville and LordNorwood
Thyroid is needed for the adrenals to function well, and adequate cholesterol, as raw material. It’s popular to talk about ‘weak adrenals,’ but the adrenal cortex regenerates very well. Animal experimenters can make animals that lack the adrenal medulla by scooping out everything inside the adrenal capsule, and the remaining cells quickly regenerate the steroid producing tissues, the cortex. So I think the ‘low adrenal’ people are simply low thyroid, or deficient in cholesterol or nutrients
Cholesterol = mainly meat
You're on point. Cholesterol and thyroid are nearly 1:1, I'm no aspie scientist but I've understood the integrity of adrenals/thyroid/hormones and cholesterol, it's a dovetail. First off, I highly recommend small amo of vitamin E and eating high cholesterol foods such as eggs which also have a decent amino profile (helps with mineral utilisation which in turn aids adrenal health). I think plant proteins have a detrimental effect on the metabolism which can lead to adrenal fatigue independently of its absence in cholesterol. Furthermore, cholesterol is absolutely crucial for hormone production so if you do opt for plant based protein, you're not only consuming taxing levels of fibre but also missing the amino profile of foods like eggs which contain taurine which boosts calcium utilisation.

In short - eggs, salt and milk should be of great benefit

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I think I got this after half a can of monster (couldn't finish the other half). I felt very sleepy