• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 8365, Racky and 6 others
Sad John Cena GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, WhiteGoodman, aBetterMii and 5 others
Insane genetic recombination pill, her whole family other than her brother is a bunch of LTN/LTB's but she ended up like the Gigastacy she is with 1/100000 chance genes

• +1
Reactions: Eren, gribsufer1, Deleted member 24117 and 7 others
JFL she looks more masc than her brother :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and aBetterMii
Damn she’s the golden child fr what luck

• +1
Reactions: Eren, GetShrekt, aBetterMii and 3 others
Her brother is GL.

Needs more mass though

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, WhiteGoodman, fauxfox and 1 other person
Insane genetic recombination pill, her whole family other than her brother is a bunch of LTN/LTB's but she ended up like the Gigastacy she is with 1/100000 chance genes
Most gigachads and gigastacys seem to come from average to sometimes below average parents. Have you seen Jeremy Meeks parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Racky, to be human and 1 other person
There are some more pictures but I’m having a hard time finding them.

Here is her young with a cousin
918C18B7 BBAE 4F5B B90D B26EF0E60109

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Racky
Her mom was fucked by a white man clearly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Ancestry test results:
A43EBB19 5192 43DA 9DDA A503A170B1DC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Racky, to be human and 2 others
Adriana fans:
@skinnytwink
@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 16683
So she has significant African ancestry? Wouldn't have guessed, it doesn't show in her kinda like Tyler Maher

• +1
Reactions: Racky, to be human, Xangsane and 1 other person
So she has significant African ancestry? Wouldn't have guessed, it doesn't show in her kinda like Tyler Maher
Yeah, genetic recombination can be random especially when it comes to African ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and fauxfox
Yeah, genetic recombination can be random especially when it comes to African ancestry.
It seems like east Asian genes are the most dominant in that regard, just like 1/4 Asian and someone already starts looking asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Xangsane
It seems like east Asian genes are the most dominant in that regard, just like 1/4 Asian and someone already starts looking asian
I have seen that. I have seen 1/4 Asian kids look completely Asian before. Even in Blasians they have Asian faces with darker skin and curly being the only thing inherented from the African ancestry. Have you seen Kate and Jon Gosselin’s kids. 1/4 Korean yet look completely Korean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
this happened to miranda kerr too, her parents and brother are ugly but she is gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
this happened to miranda kerr too, her parents and brother are ugly but she is gigastacy
Oh shit didn’t know that. Mind sharing pics?

AA15C7B7 BE5E 441E 8CD2 4711805792CE
her mom is not bad looking actually, but her brother got fucked

3065450 1662584945790

This pic should be a wake up call for autists here thinking lens distortion doesn't exist

Jfl at your intelligence if you think she looks like her model pics 24/7

Autists.me

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lmao her brother looks like a lesbian 🤣
brutal 😭 i really think a lot of the "environmental factors shape face"cels are coping because how tf is adriana 100 times better looking than her family when they probably had the exact same habits? and miranda too they couldn't have done such different things

• +1
brutal 😭 i really think a lot of the "environmental factors shape face"cels are coping because how tf is adriana 100 times better looking than her family when they probably had the exact same habits? and miranda too they couldn't have done such different things
Adriana Lima literally grew up in a Brazilian falvla and faced great stress because of all the crime around her. She literally saw her friend killed in front of her. Take a look at this:

“She said one day on her way back home from school, her and her friend were attacked by a robber and he had a gun. Adriana said her friend tried to resist the robber and he shot her friend in the head. She said her friend died instantly at the scene. Obviously he didn’t kill Adriana but he did attack her as well unfortunately.

The reason why it was easy for her to see school as burden when she was a pre-teen is because she had to go through lengths just to go to school. I believe adriana is from like the slums/flavalas, and if you know what that looks like in brazil you can see that there isn’t many established buildings such as school around. Mostly what you see is very broken down homes/complexes and shops. Adriana said wherever she went to school was very far from where she lived, it was a struggle for her to have to get up everyday, walk a long distance and then get on a bus just to go to school. I believe her school was in a better part of brazil, which is why she had to do so much to get there. Y’all know typical systemic stuff.

But environmental copers will say that muh “cortisol will mess up your face” or “bad dieting will mess up your looks”. Jeremy meek’s mom was literally on crack while she was pregnant with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Racky and Deleted member 16683
Adriana Lima literally grew up in a Brazilian falvla and faced great stress because of all the crime around her. She literally saw her friend killed in front of her. Take a look at this:

“She said one day on her way back home from school, her and her friend were attacked by a robber and he had a gun. Adriana said her friend tried to resist the robber and he shot her friend in the head. She said her friend died instantly at the scene. Obviously he didn’t kill Adriana but he did attack her as well unfortunately.

The reason why it was easy for her to see school as burden when she was a pre-teen is because she had to go through lengths just to go to school. I believe adriana is from like the slums/flavalas, and if you know what that looks like in brazil you can see that there isn’t many established buildings such as school around. Mostly what you see is very broken down homes/complexes and shops. Adriana said wherever she went to school was very far from where she lived, it was a struggle for her to have to get up everyday, walk a long distance and then get on a bus just to go to school. I believe her school was in a better part of brazil, which is why she had to do so much to get there. Y’all know typical systemic stuff.

But environmental copers will say that muh “cortisol will mess up your face” or “bad dieting will mess up your looks”. Jeremy meek’s mom was literally on crack while she was pregnant with him.
poor adriana going through that trauma 💔 i agree if you are ugly you are ugly. i think people are just born ugly or chad or in between. most of the "popular" people and jocks at my school that played sports are not above mtn, despite having "good environmental development". there is a rare htn or two among them but overall they are not much better looking than me or anyone else at school other than being gymmaxxed

• +1
poor adriana going through that trauma 💔 i agree if you are ugly you are ugly. i think people are just born ugly or chad or in between. most of the "popular" people and jocks at my school that played sports are not above mtn, despite having "good environmental development". there is a rare htn or two among them but overall they are not much better looking than me or anyone else at school other than being gymmaxxed
Yeah it breaks my heart to know what she had to go through in her youth. When you pair that with the stress of being a model took you realize how mush she had actually gone through.

True, I live in a upper middle class area of Toronto and most of the people there despite having access to quality foods and healthcare as well as many gyms are still mtn at most. In fact most of the people I see are usually ltn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Yeah it breaks my heart to know what she had to go through in her youth. When you pair that with the stress of being a model took you realize how mush she had actually gone through.

True, I live in a upper middle class area of Toronto and most of the people there despite having access to quality foods and healthcare as well as many gyms are still mtn at most. In fact most of the people I see are usually ltn.
adriana was really thankful to victoria's secret though she cried during her last show and was very emotional. probably because it brought her out of the slums of brazil and made her dreams come true.

a lot of celeb children like alessandra ambrosio's daughter look very average, and i'm sure her mother is providing the absolute best care for her daughter and raising her with organic foods and shit, but she will never be a stacy

• +1
adriana was really thankful to victoria's secret though she cried during her last show and was very emotional. probably because it brought her out of the slums of brazil and made her dreams come true.

a lot of celeb children like alessandra ambrosio's daughter look very average, and i'm sure her mother is providing the absolute best care for her daughter and raising her with organic foods and shit, but she will never be a stacy
True, kinda makes me think of some of the Maasai tribal people and how despite literally having nothing and living in a desert they still manage to look like this:

FADCD2C5 4B7A 4421 A3E5 BF43F4B7D7CB

EE75C2E4 ACD2 4595 9FA6 1593E68CF1BA

25FD14C1 5F08 4F47 BD3F 7A184F1E27BB

11C5FA71 1078 4E68 8584 3652569D6E19

8A4F6429 AFBF 41AC AB6D 9337A09FB788

5B304001 8D83 4223 B98F B50962BAD26A

641C83A4 6E97 4F4A 88FB 7B70BD7EA9D5

Clear skin and bone structure with fit lean bodies yet they don’t have any of the looksmaxxing luxuries that most people have access to like skincare products or expensive gyms.

Last edited:
  • +1