Adult woman are not mentally different from jbs

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken
All Women stop maturing at age 13
That's it they just accumulate more information and memories maths skills and work experience but inside they are literally children

mature women are not more intelligent Interspective or whatever they are just mentally abused and bitter form being fucked by 1000s chad and tyrone cocks

I o had a 3 hour long convo with a few jb and a 37 year old foid on discord and thru didn't seem that different too me

Ultimately the old foid cock blocked me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Gaia262, Deleted member 21166 and 6 others
Jbs are more bubbly for sure. When I was 13 the jbs were so bubbly and cute to me but at 18 those bitches were acting like Mike Tyson to anyone sub chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17829, the BULL and 3 others
Jbs are more bubbly for sure. When I was 13 the jbs were so bubbly and cute to me but at 18 those bitches were acting like Mike Tyson to anyone sub chad
Legit
That's what's men seek in a women they want there own cheerleader as they go and hunt mammoths and lions not this this
Gaslightin indifference and other bullshitting

• +1
Reactions: Account
Bump come here faggots
Come dabete me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Most adults have the mental development of a child.

It's 150IQ or death

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
clearly only a person who hasn't interacted with females can say that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
clearly only a person who hasn't interacted with females can say that
Massive cope my job forces me to interact with hage all the time
And there is nothing I find special about them

Massive cope my job forces me to interact with hage all the time
And there is nothing I find special about them
there is nothing special they just know their role how to behave whereas jbs think they're in some princess fairytale

there is nothing special they just know their role how to behave whereas jbs think they're in some princess fairytale
Whst? My experience have been the exact opposite

All Women stop maturing at age 13
That's it they just accumulate more information and memories maths skills and work experience but inside they are literally children

mature women are not more intelligent Interspective or whatever they are just mentally abused and bitter form being fucked by 1000s chad and tyrone cocks

I o had a 3 hour long convo with a few jb and a 37 year old foid on discord and thru didn't seem that different too me

Ultimately the old foid cock blocked me
Once women reach age 25 they're expired. Once they reach old age I want nothing to do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back