Advanced AI = Human?

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Like so advanced to the point it could mimic a human down to the smallest details, like if you pretend to punch it and it flinches, is it pretty much human?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, nathan and CopiumX
Like so advanced to the point it could mimic a human down to the smallest details, like if you pretend to punch it and it flinches, is it pretty much human?
close enough to human however they still dont deserve rights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and lemonnz
Human is not material being so its impossible

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
close enough to human however they still dont deserve rights
What if they become more human than humans? At this rate technology is beating evolution so when AI’s become more human than humans we will be like AI’s to them and they will be the actual humans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and CopiumX
What if they become more human than humans? At this rate technology is beating evolution so when AI’s become more human than humans we will be like AI’s to them and they will be the actual humans.
nigga they can never become more human than humans :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and lemonnz
Human is not material being so its impossible
We are materials. We literally have metals in our bloodstream, we are pretty much robots with electricity firing through our neurons

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, CopiumX and nathan
We are materials. We literally have metals in our bloodstream, we are pretty much robots with electricity firing through our neurons
Body yes but we control body so its same as passenge drives a car

Body yes but we control body so its same as passenge drives a car
Do you really control yourself? Or is it your brain? Once that brain is dead your entire personality and conscious goes with it

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Easy prove you cant do anything without focus .Your own body cant do anything without you
Do you really control yourself? Or is it your brain? Once that brain is dead your entire personality and conscious goes with it

once AI becomes human and my AI girlfriend realizes im not chad shes gonna dump me :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Lebron_James
Easy prove you cant do anything without focus .Your own body cant do anything without you
But things like chemical hormones convince you to do stuff, when you’re in dangerous situation and adrenaline runs through your body you won’t have control anymore and just flip to fight or flight
once AI becomes human and my AI girlfriend realizes im not chad shes gonna dump me :feelswhy:
Then humans become like bugs to AI and we’re all wiped out even the smart ones who created AI in the first place, brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
U dont understand sorry u not at my level
But things like chemical hormones convince you to do stuff, when you’re in dangerous situation and adrenaline runs through your body you won’t have control anymore and just flip to fight or flight

Then humans become like bugs to AI and we’re all wiped out even the smart ones who created AI in the first place, brutal

U dont understand sorry u not at my level
Bro you’re barely coherent when the AI’s decide to get rid of me for incompetence you’ll already be long gone decomposing

Bro you’re barely coherent when the AI’s decide to get rid of me for incompetence you’ll already be long gone decomposing
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
Nah an AI can never be a human, since the ai won’t be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Might be wrong tho:feelsokman:
It depends on who programs it, similar to humans, if your parents speak english you’ll speak english, if they speak french you’ll speak french, etc

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts