Advancements last few days

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
. Figured out how to grow eyelashes without nuking periorbital fat and hyperpigmentation

. Figured out 60 percent of the physiological factors relating to colouring and why different ethnicities have different colours and how these can be manipulated(atleast to some extent)

. Know a lot more about anti aging (which shouldnt be my focus rn but I gravitate towards it)

. Know more about dental arch expansion and thinking about whether I should get braces, invisalign or just an arch expander.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
@iam good boy @MongolTurk @distance decay

I just fucked my hand and ate junk food

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
My turn..
*I increased my fight IQ and figured out how to fight better
*I increased my intelligence and IQ i now know more concepts about a few things.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
. Figured out 60 percent of the physiological factors relating to colouring and why different ethnicities have different colours and how these can be manipulated(atleast to some extent)

. Figured out how to grow eyelashes without nuking periorbital fat and hyperpigmentation

. Know a lot more about anti aging (which shouldnt be my focus rn but I gravitate towards it)

. Know more about dental arch expansion and thinking about whether I should get braces, invisalign or just an arch expander.
Bhai please tell me all of that information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back