Advantages of living in a shithole

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I don't need to tell niggas here about th4 disadvantages but here are some of the advantages

-Rules only exist on paper. Almost everything can be solved with money and a little bit of political connections. Doesn't matter what kind of crime. Petty crimes like jumping traffic lights, or drunk driving can be solved in a dollar bill and more serious crimes can be solved with one call to your politician uncle

-No regulations on Drugs abuse. Everything is available over thr counter. Testosterone, Tretnoin anything. Just walk into a pharmacy and they will give it to you for dirt cheap without even asking for a prescription

-Cheap Labour. Unskilled labour is worthless so you can hire an entire army of servants in house as drivers, chefs, maids to make your life easier. Its common for even middle class families have hire a number of servants.

-Income Disparity. Considered a bad thing but its good fot those in the upper echelons of society. People are stuck in the rut and don't move up the social classes so if you are rich your money actually has a lot of power here

-Tax Fraud. You don't need to pay any taxes to the government if you have the connections and pull some strings in the taz deparment to get a Tax rebate

-Fake documents and items. Almost everything can be faked here. Fake documents, Fake licenses, Fake degrees. Counterfeit items everything

-Low cost of living. Everything is cheap here. Fresh vegetables for cheap, organic meat for cheap. Cost of owning a house is also significantly less

That's all I can think of

@mayo mogger @Chadeep @moredatesmorerapes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, nathan and 30 others
curryland

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Chadeep, Clark and 2 others
Overpopulated shitholes like India mog cuz you can hire literal servants/slaves to do everything you don't want to
+ if you're an American you can move there and retire early with an upper middle class salary if you saved well. Normally you need to be tera rich to retire young.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep and 5 others
I don't need to tell niggas here about th4 disadvantages but here are some of the advantages

-Rules only exist on paper. Almost everything with money and a little bit og political connections. Doesnt matter what kind of crime. Petty crimes like jumping traffic lights, jaywalking can be solved in a dollar bill and more serious crimes can be solved with one call to your politician uncle

-No regulations on Drugs abuse. Everything is available over thr counter. Testosterone, Tretnoin anything. Just walk into a pharmacy and they will give it to you for dirt cheap without even asking for a prescription

-Cheap Labour. Unskilled labour is worthless so you can hire an entire army of servants in house as drivers, chefs, maids to make your life easier. Its common for even middle class families have hire a number of servants.

-Income Disparity. Considered a bad thing but its good fot those in the upper echelons of society. People are stuck in the rut and don't move up the social classes so if you are rich your money actually has a lot of power here

-Tax Fraud. You don't need to pay any taxes to the government if you have the connections and pull some strings in the taz deparment to get a Tax rebate

-Fake documents and items. Almost everything can be faked here. Fake documents, Fake licenses, Fake degrees. Counterfeit items everything

-Low cost of living. Everything is cheap here. Fresh vegetables for cheap, organic meat for cheap. Cost of owning a house is also significantly less

Still all this doesn't matter when I'm surrendered by disgusting people all the time. Some people just gather like ants on the road. One trip to Japan have changed me as a person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep and 5 others
this one caries hard, its so easy to avoid taxes, you can be giga rich with a private business and ideally having family members to work in it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Bars and 2 others

-Rules only exist on paper. Almost everything can be solved with money and a little bit of political connections. Doesn't matter what kind of crime. Petty crimes like jumping traffic lights, or drunk driving can be solved in a dollar bill and more serious crimes can be solved with one call to your politician uncle

I've thought of buying up large swathes of land to try and establish factory in India using expertise learned from the West, primarily focused on exporting to wealthier countries, doesn't sound like a bad business model.

Seems appealing with some of the advantages you've listed - cheap land and cheap labour. Not sure about the logistical side though, going through the corrupt local political hoops, watching out for goons and sorting out the business channels with intermediaries all seems like a deterrent plan.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I heard u can get roids of any age in those areas too because the police just don’t care

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, mayo mogger, Bars and 3 others
surgeries are shit tier here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, n9wiff and 2 others
I heard u can get roids of any age in those areas too because the police just don’t care
HHoly fuck ideal
are there white passing girls in India @Jason Voorhees
and how hard would it be to get as mena looking HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
HHoly fuck ideal

you tell me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, BigJimsWornOutTires, salar and 7 others
Cheap doesn't always mean good.

Enjoy having parasites and god knows what In your intestines

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Gonthar, n9wiff and 2 others

All very good points. I'd also add (at least where I unofficially live) that the girls are much more attractive than in rich counties

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, n9wiff, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Cheap doesn't always mean good.

Enjoy having parasites and god knows what In your intestines
that would be murica lmao

estrogen injected in everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Autismcel
HHoly fuck ideal
I can show you a foid from my uni that I think looks white passing but guys here told me she looks half med at best. Depending on the region they do exist but are rare.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Thailand seems like its not so much of a shithole that you wouldn't want be there but also has over the counter steroids and weed. plus you got a shit ton of tourist foids that you can slay aswell so you got a variety

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
All this sounds like garbage, I would way rather pay more to live in a country where civic duties and law and order exist

• +1
All this sounds like garbage, I would way rather pay more to live in a country where civic duties and law and order exist
All sound good until you get pulled up and brutalized by the cops for spitting on thr road

All sound good until you get pulled up and brutalized by the cops for spitting on thr road
No cop here will beat you up for spitting on the road, regardless why would you do that anyway

• +1
No cop here will beat you up for spitting on the road, regardless why would you do that anyway
Because I want to feel like my father owns the road

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer and Moggedbyevery1
So basically there's no advantages

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
My country is good, would never want it any other way

Despite being a third-world nation.

How believable are fake university diplomas to big western companies? So if you bought a fake CS degree, do you think Intel would buy that you're qualified and give you a highly-paid job?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Gonthar and Bars
How believable are fake university diplomas to big western companies? So if you bought a fake CS degree, do you think Intel would buy that you're qualified and give you a highly-paid job?
If they're gonna test you and see that you actually know what you are doing, they might not check how real the degree is. Also Intel and other big corporation probably only hire those who already have work experience and good reviews in similar companies.
They might make some exceptions for diversity hires or stuff like that - if some Indian non-binary lesbian with a computer degree would apply for a job at Intel, they will probably put her in the HR department or something...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and WeiWei
I wanna move over there

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
So if you bought a fake CS degree, do you think Intel would buy that you're qualified and give you a highly-paid job?
Yes. Only need the degree,and they don't care if you don't know how to code. Use chatgpt to do the job and you'll still have a good salary.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Good @ReadBooksEveryday
My goal is to move to India or Thailand within the next 5 years. Enjoy the rich culture, beautiful nature and good food. It’s the dream. Maybe join an ashram

• +1
its very hard to be non nt if ur born in a shithole cuz u got no pc since childhood and has to play with the other kids then u become nt and extroverted naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Yes. Only need the degree,and they don't care if you don't know how to code. Use chatgpt to do the job and you'll still have a good salary.
Cope harder

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The biggest advantage of living in a shithole is that you get to walk around naked on the streets, and a harem of foids will come to suck your huge schlong if you're 6'7 Tyrone. No fines nothing because walking naked on the streets is allowed in shitholes

Last edited:
  • +1
It's easier to get away with rape

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
true tbh lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
How believable are fake university diplomas to big western companies?
Look how many jeets and chinks are in the IT industry in America and Canada

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Jason Voorhees
Overpopulated shitholes like India mog cuz you can hire literal servants/slaves to do everything you don't want to
+ if you're an American you can move there and retire early with an upper middle class salary if you saved well. Normally you need to be tera rich to retire young.
who in there mind would move there