• 7IU of HGH
  • 900mg test E
  • 5g methamphetamine
  • 200mg cortisol
  • 600mg trenbolone
  • 1 box finasteride into the dumpster
  • 5 BBCs sucked for forward growth
  • 3d maxillary expander with headgear pulling face forward and apart
Unfrauded BTW I've been at 6% bodyfat for the entirety of the year because meth helped me maintain a 2000 calorie deficit. I'm 6'5" at 11, is it over? Did I mention I get heightmogged daily at school? Should I take AI or get LL? Will LL ruin my proportions with a 4'11" wingspan? Am I a late bloomer if I'm only 6'8" with a 2ft wingspan?

Insane high class appeal tbh tall skull, tall chin compact midface, tbh your only failo is temple recession

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Insane high class appeal tbh tall skull, tall chin compact midface, tbh your only failo is temple recession
Yeah, I can see that. I was staring at a foid in class to low inhibmax and she shivered and looked to her friend and said "he looks so autistic". Maybe she saw my recessed temples and recognized them as a low IQ ethnicel trait.

Yeah, I can see that. I was staring at a foid in class to low inhibmax and she shivered and looked to her friend and said "he looks so autistic". Maybe she saw my recessed temples and recognized them as a low IQ ethnicel trait.
dw bhai women don't know what they want, if she saw you irl she would cum buckets

Narrow feminine cuck peanut skull fWHR + upturned lips make you look goofy and high trust, over

WTF BRO YOU LOOK LIKE A SHONEN CHARACTER INSANE UNIQUE DARK TRIAD LOW TRUST MYSTERIOUS ZETACHAD APPEAL BRO ISTG ONG I WOULD STOP FAPPING FOR 1 HOUR TO LOOK LIKE U BRO

brutal jaw asymmetry, bonesmash that shit ASAP

brutal jaw asymmetry, bonesmash that shit ASAP
I already did. I think it looks narrow because I bonesmashed my left ramus and made it taller, thus giving it the illusion of being narrower. Still think it mogs tho idk I look like elias de poot

Most unfunny thread I’ve ever seen. Stop the boring schizo act and be yourself.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and castizo
I'm 6'5" at 11, is it over? Did I mention I get heightmogged daily at school? Should I take AI or get LL? Will LL ruin my proportions with a 4'11" wingspan? Am I a late bloomer if I'm only 6'8" with a 2ft wingspan?
True true, 6'11" is minimum to not be incel in 2024. Average zoomer is 6'6" but yt wimen are hypergamous as ever, im just about 8'7" even without my 5 inch Nike elevator shoes, 12 inch lifts, femoropatellar joint expanders, NASA 7G centrifuge training for cervical spine extension and 11 inch pompadour and still get mogged when I visit my family in Delhi
Why are you talking to yourself?

shut up kys you fucking faggot tranny low t subhuman caged @ the notion that norwood 0.700126 is enough to warrant min or even f*n. why do you hate real men jfl go back to dancing around in skirts. you look good bro btw why are you even on .org just get a better haircut and take a shower

True true, 6'11" is minimum to not be incel in 2024. Average zoomer is 6'6" but yt wimen are hypergamous as ever, im just about 8'7" even without my 5 inch Nike elevator shoes, 12 inch lifts, femoropatellar joint expanders, NASA 7G centrifuge training for cervical spine extension and 11 inch pompadour and still get mogged when I visit my family in Delhi
Lanklets are disgusting people. Every time i see one im repulsed, I say this as a 6'6" BBC, i wish i was 5'7" nigga you dont understand how much it sucks to be a nerdy subhuman urkcel with skinny bro i envy short kings who all the women lust over bro. My brother is 5'2" LTN thugmaxxed and runs a whorehouse fucks terastacies weekly

Insane jb appeal messy haircut i saw something like it in an 80 year old serial killer documentary imo you could pull HQP goth yottastacies

Low set vertically tall zygos its over, 0 dimorphism cutecel twink

Low set vertically tall zygos its over, 0 dimorphism cutecel twink
Tbh tbh I think I would look masc DOM MOG enough to make up for it if I squinted a little harder.

just be yourself bro take 600 more showers and you'll ascend bro take your (((schizo meds))) and let the jews control your mind bro

just be yourself bro take 600 more showers and you'll ascend bro take your (((schizo meds))) and let the jews control your mind bro

Posts65Reputation61