Advice for big forehead

JordanBarrettGlazer

JordanBarrettGlazer

Iron
I would have a perfect ratios if I didn't have a big ass forehead is there much no surgery wise I can do to fix it? If used microneedling and castor oil, would it look weird based on my skull height?

imagination GIF

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Tbh The best and only thing you can do is to grow your hair out for it to cover your forehead:feelswat:

I would have a perfect ratios if I didn't have a big ass forehead is there much no surgery wise I can do to fix it? If used microneedling and castor oil, would it look weird based on my skull height?
Tie your hair in a bun or ponytail ensuring maximum tension. The tension will damage the scalp which in turn increases blood flow and collagen. This will help restore any recession and can even give the appearance of a lower set hairline.

Tie your hair in a bun or ponytail ensuring maximum tension. The tension will damage the scalp which in turn increases blood flow and collagen. This will help restore any recession and can even give the appearance of a lower set hairline.
"In case you have long hair(which you probably don't), you should uglify yourself, while seriously damaging them. It will have a 0.001 percent of helping with your problem"

"In case you have long hair(which you probably don't), you should uglify yourself, while seriously damaging them. It will have a 0.001 percent of helping with your problem"
Why the quotation marks? This was obviously a joke.