LDARbeforeROPE

Iron
Dermatologist prescribed 1 200mg Fluconazole tablet a week
Versicolor3edit

Versicolor4edit

Versicolor7

Versicolor9

Versicolor5

Any advice on how to get rid of this fast?

we are not a doctor

• Hmm...
Reactions: LDARbeforeROPE
My current regimen involves probiotics and Clotrimazole. I'd like to add something, once I find an option.

WIN 20230416 19 26 50 Pro

Indeed. I was suffering from H. Pylori gastritis and had ulcers. I could barely move.

Pyr

My illness was cured through the use of probiotics.

HP1

HP2

Hp3

HP4

No, though I rely on the temporary fix of probiotics for a slight change. The human immune system will eventually eradicate them, of-course, since they are not recognized as "innate".

I'd apply my knowledge as a biology/immunology student to this, but I have other problems right now..

It's highly likely that @
Cope_Time
@Cope_Time would get one willingly
Dont you said, you did some research about this matter, for yourself ofc.

nukethisgayearthmaxxing I see

Free him

Cant you get into a hospital?
I already went to the doctor. I am not dying or anything but I still need to recover and take care of myself. If I was a Chad I would be fed soup and be given muscle messages and have people to bring my meds and shit. Instead I am doing all that myself since I am too ugly and short for help from others.

I already went to the doctor. I am not dying or anything but I still need to recover and take care of myself. If I was a Chad I would be fed soup and be given muscle messages and have people to bring my meds and shit. Instead I am doing all that myself since I am too ugly and short for help from others.
Then you're fucking delusional.

cope if you think Chads don't have stacies taking care of them when they are sick. My brother is Chadlite and even he had a gf to take care of him when he was sick with the exact illness I have rn (I got it from him).
Yeah no shit, chads have better life than us in all aspects, but you're not chad, welcome to the average male life buddy boyo. Stop crying about it

:lul:
did you study micro biology or something like that?
Nice shill attempt.

I have, in fact, done a course on immunology. But that doesn't influence my point in the slightest. You don't need to be a biologist to see that a world with compulsory yearly injections is utterly dystopian and presents a horrifying future. Besides, if some meme virus is enough of an excuse to make this compulsory, who the fuck knows what else they're going to do? The premise has been set. It's easy to now argue that we might as well add some other vaccines into your yearly goy injection.

Glad I don't have to deal with this bullshit.
Soon you will.

Shit genetics when it comes to virus immunity.
Nationally a minority but locally a majority.
Cultural behaviour & practices.

fd9a490222431d09d31a6a7440898a5c1233452e_hq.jpg

0cda5b56c661fcf038999c6010115d413cf7e1c7_hq.jpg

People from northern Europe have strong resistance to influenza viruses as they are strong there and people die from such viruses annually. People at the equator have the second strongest resistance. Their resistances are strong but general as there are many plagues and toxins at the equator. People from Mediterranean climates like Italy, Iran, United States and China have the lowest resistance to such diseases. I't biology and more specifically immunology. Scandinavians may lose more people to influenza over the centuries than Italians or not.

Lactobacillus Acidophilus is my current drug.