Advice for hardmaxxing

D

Deleted member 33030

Lurker
I'm new to the blackpill business so don't know much about specific terminology. If any of the veterans of this forum can help what surgeries I should get it'd be great.

Link to pics: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-19m.783004/#post-12335763

From what I've gathered so far, bimax + genio would help my recessed jaw. Hopefully it can do something about my asymmetrical chin too, which is barely hidden cuz of facial hair. I'm thinking this + some fillers to reduce nasolabial folds. Do you guys this is enough to get me to MTN at least?

I have budget of ~50,000 AUD (~30k EURO) and want to get as much of this autistic shit done asap. It'd be great if I can a list of most important hardmaxxes that fit in this budget.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
30k jewros at 19 couldnt be me
the first thing that I notice that looks off ony our face is your nose. might change after a bimax + genio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 33030
read the first comment on your rate me post. cut weight before spending thousands on surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Yeah bimax + genio and maybe jaw implants, you could get that cheaper than 30k

Yeah bimax + genio and maybe jaw implants, you could get that cheaper than 30k
Nah not in Europe and Jewmerica and that's without counting hotel and flights. Maybe in Turkey but with RSM design to avoid the botch by a cockroach butcher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
30k jewros at 19 couldnt be me
the first thing that I notice that looks off ony our face is your nose. might change after a bimax + genio
I'm moneymaxxed when I was red pilled. I want to get that false delusion again so bad lol

read the first comment on your rate me post. cut weight before spending thousands on surgeries.
I am already 13-14% bf. Water retention because I react poorly to carbs + weak bone structure

Nah not in Europe and Jewmerica and that's without counting hotel and flights. Maybe in Turkey but with RSM design to avoid the botch by a cockroach butcher.
I was just going of by the guy who got a fuck ton if implants + bimax for 25k. Also misc got supras + infras + bimax w Ramieri for only 32k and I assume genio and jaw implants are cheaper than infras and supras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33030 and VenatorLuparius
Surgery won't do much for you.

front profile is decent, but side profile needs work. how tall are u