Advice for people here (especially youngcels)

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
NEVER, absolutely never, like a girl for her personality. First of all, its a MENTAL Illness to do so. As a man, you are supposed to see women only as a pair of tits and ass. You are supposed to be horny all the time and want to fuck most women all the time. Even women expect you to do so.

You need to have sex with a girl before you get to know her well. Noone rly gives a shit about women as people, most women are in fact retarded and naturally cringe. Second, girls put up a facade all the time. Even girls you think you know because you see them every day in class, there is a chance that you dont see their true self.

Women go trhough phases all the time and they will cut ties with their older selves in a heartbeat. Its not worth it to emotionall invest in women. Girls can even change their personality on a whim if they want so just to make a point.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, albe.ORG, 14vic and 5 others
low iq post trying to be edgy please rope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
low iq post trying to be edgy please rope
jfl if you think girls have stable personalties. the difference between men and women is that women change, men EVOLVE

jfl if you think girls have stable personalties. the difference between men and women is that women change, men EVOLVE
"never like a girl for their personality" is braindead by your thinking you would marry the biggest slut on earth if they js had a good body sure women change but they can still have personality. If your subhuman sure they might cut ties but if your like mtn or above u can find a stable relationship. Low iq post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA, Apparition and ryuken
NEVER, absolutely never, like a girl for her personality. First of all, its a MENTAL Illness to do so. As a man, you are supposed to see women only as a pair of tits and ass. You are supposed to be horny all the time and want to fuck most women all the time. Even women expect you to do so.

You need to have sex with a girl before you get to know her well. Noone rly gives a shit about women as people, most women are in fact retarded and naturally cringe. Second, girls put up a facade all the time. Even girls you think you know because you see them every day in class, there is a chance that you dont see their true self.

Women go trhough phases all the time and they will cut ties with their older selves in a heartbeat. Its not worth it to emotionall invest in women. Girls can even change their personality on a whim if they want so just to make a point.
LTR is a joke in 2024 it would've made sense even 10 years ago but now it doesn't. I don't think I need to explain why, seeing more options makes women more hypergamous. Simps inflating women's ego, etc. Imagine having a oneitis or thinking love is real in 2024 just fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Apparition
is braindead by your thinking you would marry the biggest slut on earth if they js had a good body sure women change but they can still have personality. If your subhuman sure they might cut ties but if your like mtn or above u can find a stable relationship. Low iq post
im talking about initial attraction not relationships. you didnt get my point. i didnt say dont MARRY a girl for her [ersonality, i said dont LIKE a girl for it because it can be a fake one

As a rape enthusiast, I approve this.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
LTR is a joke in 2024 it would've made sense even 10 years ago but now it doesn't. I don't think I need to explain why, seeing more options makes women more hypergamous. Simps inflating women's ego, etc. Imagine having a oneitis or thinking love is real in 2024 just fucking lol.
oneitis is just a girl that makes you feel better than others do, just that

I simped over a girl because of her personality, she rejected me. My plan is to talk to her parents after some years and convince them for marriage. What path is this? What am I doing wrong? If you advice me, it's for the good.

I simped over a girl because of her personality, she rejected me. My plan is to talk to her parents after some years and convince them for marriage. What path is this? What am I doing wrong? If you advice me, it's for the good.
i have no idea tbh tbh

i have no idea tbh tbh
The Hell Realm online video cuttercom

As a rape enthusiast, I will rape her. (After marrying)

• Woah
Read every word

• Woah