Advice for the next steps

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
My first steps of looksmaxing where: getting rid of my glasses and wearing contacts (no color), starting to eat better fats, less salts, lots of avocado and banana. I already workout 5 times a week in the gym and 2 times of Luta 3 step skincare routine is showing as well.
Now I need advice on what my face needs most appart from these steps, soft and hard maxxing.
Lean maxxing is not an option right now, I am bloated, yes, but I need to put on more muscle, progress is showing, but not super fast since I am rather tall(even though I have been bulking for a year now, fml).
(Volufiline for under ey support in planning , jaw surgery is coming up cause of crowded teeth (not visible but painful at times))

Attachments

• IMG_20230731_110307_edit_6780911486985.jpg
    IMG_20230731_110307_edit_6780911486985.jpg
    690.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_204608.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230613_171242_edit_60313701041837.jpg
    IMG_20230613_171242_edit_60313701041837.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230721_154302_com.android.chrome_edit_8347489807580.jpg
    Screenshot_20230721_154302_com.android.chrome_edit_8347489807580.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
step 1: change your pfp to swastika or hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Rimaxtis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Arditi and ItsOver999
You have a face with no obvious deformities so i have 0 clue how to ascend. Like obviously you need better jaws and eye area but idk what exactly you would need.

You need to use an app that turns you into a chad such as face app i think its called

Then get surgeries to look like that

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
You have a face with no obvious deformities so i have 0 clue how to ascend. Like obviously you need better jaws and eye area but idk what exactly you would need.

You need to use an app that turns you into a chad such as face app i think its called

Ohh, how do i use it to see my flaws

I think for ey area, a bit of filler for underey support, especially on the right side (seen from the screen) could go a long way. My eys are unsymmetrical af

Yea, but how
Bro i dont have the app, download the app and like click "turn me into chad" button and then compare the photos and u will be able to see the difference in mms

• +1
jaw angle fillers, under eye fillers, chin symmetry fillers

I’d kill for this base.

• +1
jaw angle fillers, under eye fillers, chin symmetry fillers

I’d kill for this base.
I hope to get chin symmetry fixxxxxed soon cause I will have a minimal jaw widening surgery to get more space for my teeth. Also, the right side of my face contains a bit more fat, I will lean max at the end of this year or spring next year to fix. Under ey fillers will probably have to be applied, but I will try volufiline first (ik hard cope to pay 50€ for one vile of shit that might do nothing)

I hope to get chin symmetry fixxxxxed soon cause I will have a minimal jaw widening surgery to get more space for my teeth. Also, the right side of my face contains a bit more fat, I will lean max at the end of this year or spring next year to fix. Under ey fillers will probably have to be applied, but I will try volufiline first (ik hard cope to pay 50€ for one vile of shit that might do nothing)

50€ is nothing, I have to pay fucking €50k for bimax and implants that will take me from bottom 20% to average, aka do nothing.

• +1
50€ is nothing, I have to pay fucking €50k for bimax and implants that will take me from bottom 20% to average, aka do nothing.
Post a pic bruh, most ppl on here are 50% normies, but not below. Also, you know bimaxxxxx will help alot. Volufiline is not proven to do much

Also, someone said a goatee would be helpful for my chin as it might be able to hide the asymmetric bone structure. I was suggested to grow a beard somewhat like the one of iman gahdzi, you think that would be good?

How come your front is so good yet your side profile is so shit?

Bruh I always thought it was the other way around, nice side but bad front.💀Anyways, I think it could have alot to do with the fucked up hairstyle in the side pic, my jawline is decent. Just my weird chin, flat maxilla and fucked up under ey support destroy the way i look.

Post a pic bruh, most ppl on here are 50% normies, but not below. Also, you know bimaxxxxx will help alot. Volufiline is not proven to do much

Someone has to be the bottom 20% and it’s me. No, I’m not fat. I’ve got abs with veins on them. It’s my boneless face makes me look this way.

Volufiline actually worked slightly on me. Your under eyes are barely recessed so I think “slightly” could actually be enough. I need implants there.

x8vacmU.jpg

DO NOT grow a beard, girls your age do not want that. Just get fillers if you feel you need projection.

• +1
Someone has to be the bottom 20% and it’s me. No, I’m not fat. I’ve got abs with veins on them. It’s my boneless face makes me look this way.

Volufiline actually worked slightly on me. Your under eyes are barely recessed so I think “slightly” could actually be enough. I need implants there.

x8vacmU.jpg

DO NOT grow a beard, girls your age do not want that. Just get fillers if you feel you need projection.
Hair is good, eyebrows good, rest looks like a homo erectus. It would look way better if you had a thicker neck, that alone could make you an average bloke

Hair is good, eyebrows good, rest looks like a homo erectus. It would look way better if you had a thicker neck, that alone could make you an average bloke

I have 7% Neanderthal DNA, it’s true JFL.
Neck training is legit.

• +1
Bro your side profile is above average good nose, and chin. Once again your eys kill the vibe, but let's be honest, eys are the hardest part to "get right" on a face