Advice for you cell

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
This should be water, but stop chilling with unserious guys in school and limit your time on this forum, unserious niggas gonna drag you down focus on grades especially if you’re an ugly cunt. Obviously don’t cut them off because they can supply you with parties n what not. But limit your time.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, jaroslav, Huge غرور and 2 others
Redpill.gov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, 5.5psl, wsada and 5 others
im roping soon. dnr

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 58285 and PseudoMaxxer
I want to have sex with you, Silver Fundz with 613 posts and 557 reputation.

Redpill.gov
You need to incorporate the redpill, blue pill and black pill, they all have their faults but at 3 must be combined. I’m blackpilled but a bit red and blue pilled at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Pikabro
You need to be in healthy spaces and circles in your teens or you’ll fall off

You need to incorporate the redpill, blue pill and black pill, they all have their faults but at 3 must be combined. I’m blackpilled but a bit red and blue pilled at the same time.
dumb fuck one cancels the others out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Kamui
sorry, i dont want to die to unfunny humour with serious guys, i prefer retards like me. realistically ''serious'' people are more retarded , talking about some bullshit money maaking ideas.. and losing 100 dollars on top of that, ''fuarkkk im gonna try this method next timeee'''

sorry, i dont want to die to unfunny humour with serious guys, i prefer retards like me. realistically ''serious'' people are more retarded , talking about some bullshit money maaking ideas.. and losing 100 dollars on top of that, ''fuarkkk im gonna try this method next timeee'''
Atleast thats how it is here...! fucking serious retards

Get off this forum and be a woman hating normie and u good for life

Rainbowpilled???