Advice/Help height maxxing

majindoom

majindoom

Iron
I’m 17 and about 5’6 what would be the most affordable, efficient and safest way to heightmax without injecting my self? Would mk677 and melatonin be enough along with stretching and exercise daily

Respawning might help

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Griffith, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Spinal decompression might help

• +1
Reactions: majindoom
stop masturbating. it releases oxidane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, majindoom and MrGlutton
If your plates are closed you're pretty much done for, but if they are not. You might be able to squeeze in another inch or two depending on your height genetics and how your body responds to hgh secretagogues. Stop doing looksmin things in general such as bad sleep, bad diet, fapping, and a sedentary lifestyle. Im 20 and your height and I would do anything to go back and squeeze in another inch or two, it makes a huge difference in how others perceive you.

If your plates are closed you're pretty much done for, but if they are not. You might be able to squeeze in another inch or two depending on your height genetics and how your body responds to hgh secretagogues. Stop doing looksmin things in general such as bad sleep, bad diet, fapping, and a sedentary lifestyle. Im 20 and your height and I would do anything to go back and squeeze in another inch or two, it makes a huge difference in how others perceive you.
Thanks for the reply and the advice, I have pretty bad posture and slight to mild scoliosis hopefully if I could correct those things it’ll add at least half an inch, do you think my plates are closed I haven’t done much growing since like 8th grade.

I’m 17 and about 5’6 what would be the most affordable, efficient and safest way to heightmax without injecting my self? Would mk677 and melatonin be enough along with stretching and exercise daily

HGH and:

Thanks for the reply and the advice, I have pretty bad posture and slight to mild scoliosis hopefully if I could correct those things it’ll add at least half an inch, do you think my plates are closed I haven’t done much growing since like 8th grade.
It is very likely that your plates have closed but the only way to know for sure is to actually go to the clinic and check. It is also important to be realistic and not expect much gains if any at all. Cross your fingers and hope your genetics come in clutch.

Get on AI and GH if possible. If not, peptides or MK. AI is 100% necessary though. You’re not completely fucked yet.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
When I was 17 I was 6’3 kek