Advice needed. Should I insist on genio?

H

hassan12

Iron
Hi guys, so im uploading my xray scan for the millionth time :D but i'm gonna be starting bimax (ortho prep first) procedure next month with a famous French surgeon. He said that I needed ccw rotation with advancement but not genio. Isn't genio a fundemental part of every bimax? I wanna make the most out of this surgery aesthetically so I don't know if I should insist or if I should trust him on this. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• 22id.jpeg
    22id.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
Genio is the bulk of alot of the trimax ascensions tbh. what movements are u getting do u know? How much advancement of mandible

Hi guys, so im uploading my xray scan for the millionth time :D but i'm gonna be starting bimax (ortho prep first) procedure next month with a famous French surgeon. He said that I needed ccw rotation with advancement but not genio. Isn't genio a fundemental part of every bimax? I wanna make the most out of this surgery aesthetically so I don't know if I should insist or if I should trust him on this. What do y'all think?
Huh, have you gotten braces before? Also your surgeons tryna give you a surgery that will actually help, check yourself if you got a protruding alveolar im too dumb to check just from an xray