advice on acne

got.daim

got.daim

Kraken
i had some mcdonalds and stuff and it always makes me breakout, what should I do about this
I take ashwagandha for my stress and it usually makes my skin clear as well, so I don't have to wash my face
what should I do about the mcdonalds thing, I have to budget my money right now so I cant eat healthy or anything

dont eat it?also why tf u dont wash ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and microsoft
mcdonalds is more expensive than dates and milk nigger, at least where i'm living

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Steroyl
i had some mcdonalds and stuff and it always makes me breakout, what should I do about this
I take ashwagandha for my stress and it usually makes my skin clear as well, so I don't have to wash my face
what should I do about the mcdonalds thing, I have to budget my money right now so I cant eat healthy or anything
Your whole acc gotta be rage bait…

If you have acne - it's fucking over for you. You might as well fucking cut your 5 inch wrists because chads don't get fucking acne

I mean I always say dieting but liek your obvi not going to 😭 I mean realistically just get a face wash there very cheap (la roche) and if you use nothing snd have minor acne that solve it prob

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
I mean I always say dieting but liek your obvi not going to 😭 I mean realistically just get a face wash there very cheap (la roche) and if you use nothing snd have minor acne that solve it prob
aight, thanks

Stop pouring carbohydrates down your stupid neck and the acne will go away

• +1
Reactions: got.daim