Advice on dating vs loving one

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Either you date vaginas abound, or settle with one special gift. However, I understand most of you deny uncanny beings due to lacking exceptionally to the unknown. But some of us - walk as bags of water - such as yourselves, that we have no choice but to live with you filthy abominations. Our snitches inspire writers, and you become mesmerized by the wonders of The Vampire, Immortal, Fallen Angel, damned-walkers. But regardless, what I do know, a myriad of wet drippers compared to one moist gal cinched to your heart, soul essentially, is what entices the uncanny and delays the inevitable great destruction. Ugh.

the-office-yeah.gif

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Not reading that waffle
but thanks for the advice (y)

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Not reading that waffle
but thanks for the advice (y)
It's coded. Trust me. Acts like a key unless you have that CENSORED. Ugh.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
can u rephrase all of that in layman's terms i'm too low iq for this

• Woah
can u rephrase all of that in layman's terms i'm too low iq for this
It began with a union between a man and woman. For good reasons. And ever since Nikola Tesla used the key to unlock the full potential of the tree of knowledge, the war against unions between man and woman commenced. This is a man's problem. The woman will always follow. Although when you're caught up in the thick of this war - you forget how it originated. And why the tragedy against such.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and thickdickdaddy27
wise words big jim

• Woah
wise words big jim
I've tried juggling a few at once. No good on the psyche. It's a living nightmare when you care. You can't be there for both if equally need you at once. That just opens the door for another to lend her an ear.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Have you ever put together a full sentence without using “ugh”?

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back