Advice on hyperpigmentation and post acne inflammation

TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Schizomaxxer
First post here btw, i want your opinion on the fastest way the get rid of post acne inflammation and light scarring, around three years ago i started having some light to medium acne on forehead and cheeks, now on the forehead im fine but i still have some red underskin spots and light inflammation on the cheeks, along with some light scarring (might not even notice it), is there anything i can do in a one to two months period or do i need to suck it up and take tazarotene? (Not thinking abt accutane because purge is nasty as fuck)

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and N1666
Tazarotene will get rid of redness and hyperpigmentation better than anything else will. It will also fade your acne scars, you can also dermapen too

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and TheArchitect
Tazarotene will get rid of redness and hyperpigmentation better than anything else will. It will also fade your acne scars, you can also dermapen too
Thanks, only prob is i dunno much abt side effects (not clear how frequent they are on google) but a pal of mine got pretty bad burn and dried skin from it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Thanks, only prob is i dunno much abt side effects (not clear how frequent they are on google) but a pal of mine got pretty bad burn and dried skin from it
Only if you over use it or don’t moisturise properly. At the start you should only use it about twice a week. Then as your skin gets used to it you build up the frequency until you can use every other day

• +1
Reactions: TheArchitect
Thanks, only prob is i dunno much abt side effects (not clear how frequent they are on google) but a pal of mine got pretty bad burn and dried skin f
Only if you over use it or don’t moisturise properly. At the start you should only use it about twice a week. Then as your skin gets used to it you build up the frequency until you can use every other day
aight thx, btw do you have suggestions to clear dark spots bc i cant seem to get rid of them for more than two days

• +1
@TheArchitect what do you mean by dark spots? Can you post an example

Spots

Kinda like this, small spots kinda evenly distributed only on the nose, cant even really see them if not really close but fucking annoying

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back