Advice on my eye area

Victorious

Victorious

gym maxxer
Photo on 270624 at 2253

What color should I tint my eyebrows? Was thinking light - dark brownish?
And what about lashes? Black seems weird since i am blonde.

Iam blonde my self and had light eyebrows, you couldn’t even see them in some light. I did them Dark blonde and I thought they where very dark, but no one even noticed they just said I looked different, after telling them they said oh yeah it looks better. Try dark blonde first and after that if you are comfortable try light brown but never black or dark brown. It will be very different trust me. And I would also say train your muscles around your eyes so you won’t have as much upper eyelid exposer

• +1
Reactions: Victorious
Iam blonde my self and had light eyebrows, you couldn’t even see them in some light. I did them Dark blonde and I thought they where very dark, but no one even noticed they just said I looked different, after telling them they said oh yeah it looks better. Try dark blonde first and after that if you are comfortable try light brown but never black or dark brown. It will be very different trust me. And I would also say train your muscles around your eyes so you won’t have as much upper eyelid exposer
i usually barely have any upper eyelid exposure was just because of the flash 😅

i usually barely have any upper eyelid exposure was just because of the flash 😅
Other than that you should grow longer lashes, with for example castor oil because it’s affordable and easy, it also darkens your lashes. it takes time to darken, but your lashes will grow fast with castor oil, also apply castor oil to your eyebrows after coloring them. One of your eyes is bigger than the other, I don’t know a fix for that

Other than that you should grow longer lashes, with for example castor oil because it’s affordable and easy, it also darkens your lashes. it takes time to darken, but your lashes will grow fast with castor oil, also apply castor oil to your eyebrows after coloring them. One of your eyes is bigger than the other, I don’t know a fix for that
already using castor oil. Thanks for your advice.

• +1
Reactions: imbismika
Tint your eyebrows a dark brown since black would look unnatural with blonde hair. I have blonde hair and my eyelashes are naturally black so I think black eyelashes would look good

• +1
Reactions: Victorious
already using castor oil. Thanks for your advic

View attachment 3098574
What color should I tint my eyebrows? Was thinking light - dark brownish?
And what about lashes? Black seems weird since i am blonde.
Oh yeah and if you live in Germany, I don’t know but if you do, I recommend the eyebrow tint from syoss, I just thought because you are blonde and got blue eyes your german hahaha

Oh yeah and if you live in Germany, I don’t know but if you do, I recommend the eyebrow tint from syoss, I just thought because you are blonde and got blue eyes your german hahaha
I am actually. Thanks for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: imbismika