Advice please (UNI)

N

Norwooder

Master
I wouldn't normally come onto this website for advice but it seems as if some people here know what to do in order to obtain success in life...
All through highschool I was a subhuman and suffered from hypogonadism (delayed puberty) Which meant I looked 12 years of age when I was in my last year of high school (brutal)
Basically since then (2017 I graduated) I have basically been playing catchup (socially speaking)
Whilst undertaking university degrees which I could not focus on, these included (Construction management (failed all subjects for a year), the next year I did science, Now I am doing Communications.
For all of these degrees I could hardly focus due to the fact I still had braces attached to my teeth and have been unable to attract any females making it incredibly hard to focus due to the fact that I have not had my sexual needs met. This lack of focus I would attribute mainly to being distracted by playing catchup on social ability, and trying to obtain sex (unsuccessful in the most part) I also feel as if I suffer from BPD due to the fact that I feel detached from reality (probably due to being subhuman and socially isolated as a youth)
Anyways, I am asking for suggestions on what I should do next, I am getting my braces off in 5 days my skin is starting to clear and I feel as if I will be able to get a girlfriend due to the fact that I HAVE been looking much better lately and have been told.
What University degree should I pursue? Should I stay in the same degree (communications) or transfer to something Like Business or Law?
I have an interest in law and feel as if I can put the past 3 years behind me and label them as experience and move on from the whole virgin experience and move on with life and become successful in something like Law or Business directions.
Any advice is greatly appreciated

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tbh with more time passing you will get more focused on study instead of being depressed and blackpilled

Since you are subhuman i would recommend CS, Applied Mathematics or Applied Physics Instead of Business or Law which are Chad and Foid Subjects

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Take it from someone who's studied at university for six years, and has completed subjects in business, law, and communications (PR & marketing), just pick something you think you would enjoy studying. Only you know the answer. And you never know until you try.

Your academic life, and your personal life, are two separate realms. Virgin or not, it's not going to have any direct correlation to your academic abilities, achievements, and capabilities. That's all up to you, how much effort you're going to put into your degree.

Focus on your studies, have fun, go to parties, work out and go to the gym, travel, and work part-time during the holidays to make money so that you can start bettering yourself by being able to afford some surgical or non-surgical procedures to make you feel better about the way you look.