advice to ascend?

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
15, 5'10.5, lightskin beaner, 185 lbs (26.5 bmi), neutral ct, skinny-fat fuck, fringe-like hair, light facial hair (so i don't like abysmal fag), straight nose almond eye with minimal UUE exposure, brown eyes, mid teeth both space and color, mid skin (blemishes and light scaring), solid forward growth, mid fwthr, good eyelashes and eye brows, autism (high functioning) with few friends. No major deformites so like 4-5/10. help me ascend?

stop being weird and get a good physique with low bodyfat you are chilling facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenger and BPMKNO
15, 5'10.5, lightskin beaner, 185 lbs (26.5 bmi), neutral ct, skinny-fat fuck, fringe-like hair, light facial hair (so i don't like abysmal fag), straight nose almond eye with minimal UUE exposure, brown eyes, mid teeth both space and color, mid skin (blemishes and light scaring), solid forward growth, mid fwthr, good eyelashes and eye brows, autism (high functioning) with few friends. No major deformites so like 4-5/10. help me ascend?
Inner light

How do I do that with out stunting my height/growth
eat 500 calories less than maintenance level do cardio eat more protein make sure youre getting enough nutrients and you wont stunt growth at all

neutral ct, skinny-fat fuck, fringe-like hair, light facial hair (so i don't like abysmal fag), straight nose almond eye with minimal UUE exposure, brown eyes, mid teeth both space and color, mid skin (blemishes and light scaring), solid forward growth, mid fwthr, good eyelashes and eye brows, autism (high functioning) with few friends. No major deformites so like 4-5/10. help me ascend?
7mDfEXG.png

neutral ct, skinny-fat fuck, fringe-like hair, light facial hair (so i don't like abysmal fag), straight nose almond eye with minimal UUE exposure, brown eyes, mid teeth both space and color, mid skin (blemishes and light scaring), solid forward growth, mid fwthr, good eyelashes and eye brows, autism (high functioning) with few friends. No major deformites so like 4-5/10. help me ascend?

Find your inner light!