Advice to youngecls

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
NEVER, ever, go against the blackpill sages. because they can reveal to you things that you wouldn't like to know....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, deadstock, baerr and 2 others
Only person I will ever listen to is the Oh great RabidRosaries

Oh lord Oh RabidRosaries, will you spare me, though I've been far from righteous...

IMG 20240825 235125 461

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar and Deleted member 84615
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and Nick.Harte
more chads, more tyrones, more cock :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. meanwhile i was a bit less than trash in her eyes. at least my old oneitis wasnt like that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
actually now that she moved to the bigger city there are more blacks there so its very possible:feelsbadman:
If she likes this it's over for your dignity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Nick.Harte
actually now that she moved to the bigger city there are more blacks there so its very possible:feelsbadman:
mine moved away to a bigger city too :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
If she likes this it's over for your dignity
good thing we will never fucking know ig. unless she is on the news: "woman, 26, passed out from choking on two penises at once. she was hospitalized but she is stable now"

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
good thing we will never fucking know ig. unless she is on the news: "woman, 26, passed out from choking on two penises at once. she was hospitalized but she is stable now"
Good thing you will never fucking now, I'm not involved

• JFL
mine moved away to a bigger city too :feelscry:
they always go to a bigger city....she told me it was her dream for YEARS. imagine meeting the perfect girl and all she does is announce her life plans and disappear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and Darkeningstar
they always go to a bigger city....she told me it was her dream for YEARS. imagine meeting the perfect girl and all she does is announce her life plans and disappear
I was ready to leave it all for here to stay here in case that ever happened but she took the first chance she could to leave, there's 100s of other guys there with her now, fucking whore

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
i was trash in her eyes, just an emotional tampon without any significance whatosever. she mogged me anyway :feelsbadman:

probably gets fucked now, last I saw her she was texting a guy on her phone, it never began
last i saw her she said "I will text you". never heard from her again