Advise Me On How To Get My New Oneitis

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
She sits in one of my classes in a co-operation school, we sit on the opposite sides of the room of the class

I know almost nobody at that school but a few people from my own school are in the same class aswell

I already figured out her name and her whatsapp

I didnt find an Instagram account which is a good sign

How should i behave now?
Should i contact her through WhatsApp and talk about the homework of that class or be straight forward? Or somehow talk to her IRL? But about what?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
approach irl. it would be very weird if you contact her through whatsapp without her giving it to you. try to invite her to some school activity or something, perhaps a sport and carry on from there.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5522 and 12 others
Good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, SoyGune and 4 others
approach irl. it would be very weird if you contact her through whatsapp without her giving it to you. try to invite her to some school activity or something, perhaps a sport and carry on from there.
My friend sits right next to her, maybe it would be better if he invites her to that event

Otherwise i would just randomly talk to her which is very weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
talk irl to pose as a more dominant and masculine character. However, the interaction and her interest in conversation will always rely on how good u look

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079 and PubertyMaxxer
How tall is she?

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Ask her to fuck

• +1
My friend sits right next to her, maybe it would be better if he invites her to that event

it s not weird , it s weird / creepy if you re deformed .

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PubertyMaxxer
Talk to her irl if you can about schoolwork or some shit and make a habit of talking to her everyday even for a little bit it's hard tho I cant even follow the steps I tell others

• +1
  • +1
good luck but reminder that i already gaped her pussy when you are just starting to talk to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Jfl she looks exactly the same as every other girl following that horrible fashion trend

• +1

before class starts, have your friend and her be there

go up to your friend, start talking about the class, look at her, ask her something about the class and have a convo between the three of you

that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
before class starts, have your friend and her be there

go up to your friend, start talking about the class, look at her, ask her something about the class and have a convo between the three of you

that simple
Great idea

Luckily i have that class tomorrow

I will post a detailed follow up thread tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5818 and sytyl
contact her on whatsapp i wanna see how it goes
my oneitis ghosted me lmao

• Hmm...
@PubertyMaxxer what you don't understand nigger?

@PubertyMaxxer what you don't understand nigger?
Most here including @looktheorist and @Good_Little_Goy think I should approach irl when she sits down besides my friend

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and sytyl
Most here including @looktheorist and @Good_Little_Goy think I should approach irl when she sits down besides my friend
oh ok. i thought u were going to contact her on whatsapp

never ever approach her online unless you've spoken to her a few times irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Good_Little_Goy and PubertyMaxxer
never ever approach her online unless you've spoken to her a few times irl
I did that mistake once already it was brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4797, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, sytyl and PubertyMaxxer
Be direct, talk in a negative intonation to show dominance, dont smile.

Say 'IDK what it is but there's something I like about you, its definitely not your -neg- though.' -neg- can be whatever she has thats shit, like if she's got shit hair say 'its definitely not your goofy hair though.'

Then say 'Anyway we should hang out sometime, give me your number.'

Thats it, say all that roughly speaking (of course improvise if necessary/opportunity shows itself to flirt), and make sure you do it with a dominant negative intonation voice and without smiling (smirk at best).

That will maximise your chances.

Say 'IDK what it is but there's something I like about you, its definitely not your -neg- though.' -neg- can be whatever she has thats shit, like if she's got shit hair say 'its definitely not your goofy hair though.'

Thats it, say all that roughly speaking (of course improvise if necessary/opportunity shows itself to flirt), and make sure you do it with a dominant negative intonation voice and without smiling (smirk at best).

Put the P back into PSL

Dark Triad maxxing works bro
All this autistic shit, just talk to her enthusiastically without sperging out

‘just neg her bro’ ‘push and pull bro’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5393
All this autistic shit, just talk to her enthusiastically without sperging out

‘just neg her bro’ ‘push and pull bro’

Its not autistic, treating women like they're inferior (and they are) makes you much more attractive to them. It will only come out autistic if OP doesn't believe it when he's saying it, then it will sound contrived I agree.

You think this guy got bitches by talking enthusiastically to them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

so you are supposed to have a poker face 24/7?

I usually have a poker face when talking but i like smirking a bit so i dont seem too cold/boring.

anyway most of this is cope... just talk normally and if shes interested it will work.

Last edited:
Its not autistic, treating women like they're inferior (and they are) makes you much more attractive to them. It will only come out autistic if OP doesn't believe it when he's saying it, then it will sound contrived I agree.

You think this guy got bitches by talking enthusiastically to them?

Enthusiasm = believing in what you’re saying

Enthusiasm doesn’t have to be some happy go lucky bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Girls dont like when you smile? so you are supposed to have a poker face 24/7?

I usually have a poker face when talking but i like smirking a bit so i dont seem too cold/boring. I have a narrow palate so i never smile with teeth.

also when talking to sluts i usually talk higher pitched so i dont come across as too intimidating (im 6ft4 roided). Is it always better to have a lower pitch aggressive voice? Wouldnt that intimidate girls too much

Your not there to be entertaining, pimps literally never smile at bitches and have girls worshipping them. Girls are backwards AF in their heads when it comes to attraction. If its quiet and boring just call the girl boring even if its your fault. To bitches hate is the same as love, any emotion will build attraction, the only one which wont is indifference. They become indifferent when your too nice.

I use this face on women (not so extreme, but the same expression in a more subtle way, couldn't find a pic of that)

snoop_dogg_photo_by_estevan_oriol_archive_photos_getty_455616412.jpg

1 eyebrow a little raised and half frowning, like 'TF you looking at?' sort of expression. It works for me, they become very feminine and chase my validation like this, whereas before I used to treat them like I would my male friends, and I would get the dreaded indifference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

nothing is weird if you're Chad. glance at her a few times when talking to your friend. should be giga obvious if she wants anything then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
She sits in one of my classes in a co-operation school, we sit on the opposite sides of the room of the class

I know almost nobody at that school but a few people from my own school are in the same class aswell

I already figured out her name and her whatsapp

I didnt find an Instagram account which is a good sign

How should i behave now?
Should i contact her through WhatsApp and talk about the homework of that class or be straight forward? Or somehow talk to her IRL? But about what?
Phenibutmaxx for fallout tier +10 charisma stat

• +1