M

moggathon

Banned
Anthony maxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Dane and gigell
Atleast I'm looksmaxxing and not LDARing. I gymcelled, started eating a better diet, drink a lot of water and do cardio regularly, got colored contacts, wear lifts, got lean, did teeth whitening, tanned, used volufiline on lips to make them more hydrated, volufiline doesn't directly make your lips bigger but makes them more hydrated which results in bigger lips, not that my lips were small before using them though, although now they have a better color and slightly better, used steroids that don't rape face or make you age like shit, started using supplements to stop slight hair loss which worked (DHT wasn't the thing that was causing the slight hair loss) started taking care of my hair, the list goes on. I also healthmaxxed because being healthier is better for attracting the opposite sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, boss8055, starvecell and 7 others
Atleast I'm looksmaxxing and not LDARing. I gymcelled, bought colored contacts, got lean did teeth whitening, tanned, used steroids that don't rape face or make you age like shit, started using supplements to stop hair loss which worked.. yeah.
if youre not larping then youre doing pretty good

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdvek
Atleast I'm looksmaxxing and not LDARing. I gymcelled, bought colored contacts, got lean did teeth whitening, tanned, used volufiline on lips to make them more hydrated, volufiline doesn't directly make your lips bigger but makes them more hydrated which results in bigger lips, not that my lips were small before using them though, although now they have a better color and slightly better. used steroids that don't rape face or make you age like shit, started using supplements to stop hair loss which worked, the list goes on.
Which coloured contacts

Atleast I'm looksmaxxing and not LDARing. I gymcelled, started eating a better diet, drink a lot of water and do cardio regularly, got colored contacts, wear lifts, got lean, did teeth whitening, tanned, used volufiline on lips to make them more hydrated, volufiline doesn't directly make your lips bigger but makes them more hydrated which results in bigger lips, not that my lips were small before using them though, although now they have a better color and slightly better, used steroids that don't rape face or make you age like shit, started using supplements to stop slight hair loss which worked, the list goes on. I also healthmaxxed because being healthier is better for attracting the opposite sex.
You didn’t get lean in a month

Idk, my mom gave me. Blue btw, they look natural.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Why don't we talk this nigga named @sub5c3l who joined in Dec, got active in end of Feb, and alr 5000+

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and sub5c3l
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l