Aerobic exercise and skin redness

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
"Increasing aerobic fitness and reduced body fat % are associated with increased skin yellowness. Exercise increases endogenous antioxidant capacity and consequently may decrease expenditure of carotenoids. Fitness could also raise skin carotenoids by lowering body fat (a source of oxidative stress)."
People who work out more have been shown to have higher blood oxygen levels, which makes their blood redder. A 2003 review noted that exercise improves the body's ability to take in and use oxygen, it also supports the health of the circulatory system and improves circulation.
"From study 1, we hypothesized that an increase in aerobic fitness would relate to an increase in skin yellowness, whereas an increase in body fat% would be accompanied by a decrease in skin yellowness."
"People who are physically fit or have higher levels of sex hormones have more of these blood vessels and flush easier than people who are unhealthy, unfit, elderly or smokers"

So what is the best aerobic exercise to do daily as a gymcel? Obviously, too much cardio is detrimental for muscle hypertrophy, but I still want the skin benefits of aerobic fitness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sartre, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10987
is swimming the answer?

Its maybe cope but i have better skin and hair quality after cardio
I can also look better
Like my vision is enhanced

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7076
Its maybe cope but i have better skin and hair quality after cardio
I can also look better
makes sense considering the study conclusions i posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
makes sense considering the study conclusions i posted
Its blood that circulate faster and better
Not exercizing everyday is a looksmin tbh

Just go for a jog 4x per week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
People who work out more have been shown to have higher blood oxygen levels, which makes their blood redder. A 2003 review noted that exercise improves the body's ability to take in and use oxygen, it also supports the health of the circulatory system and improves circulation.

"People who are physically fit or have higher levels of sex hormones have more of these blood vessels and flush easier than people who are unhealthy, unfit, elderly or smokers"

So what is the best aerobic exercise to do daily as a gymcel? Obviously, too much cardio is detrimental for muscle hypertrophy, but I still want the skin benefits of aerobic fitness.
Not gonna lead to muscle atrophy unless you are running marathons, which I take you're not.

Hiit, will also reduce fat

Hitt bro ill add that to my routine on rest days x_x

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
just wear a mask 24/7 to trick your body into needing more oxygen transport
start smoking too