Kazuki

For whores:

Kim
Moon
Su(Sue)
Lin(Lynne)
An(Anne)
Na
Maybe if you lived in Japan or Korea. If you live in the West, you need to name your Asian sons some Anglo or WASP name for them to feel NT.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Genghis Khan

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I live in the slums of Xuangzhong dude.
Sorry mate, I just assumed you were an ABA (American Born Asian) like the rest of us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and shabby890
Maybe if you lived in Japan or Korea. If you live in the West, you need to name your Asian sons some Anglo or WASP name for them to feel NT.
Yeah just name them Kevin or Ryan or Andy and sound westernized and generic as fuk. People instantly think you're in the yakuza with these names.

Yeah just name them Kevin or Ryan or Andy and sound westernized and generic as fuk. People instantly think you're in the yakuza with these names.
And that's not for the better lol. If you don't want your Asian children to be bullied or discriminated against, you have to assimilate by naming them generic Western names.

Ryota mogs if you live in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
These sound mogger as fuk even on non asians

June
Chang
Hanzo
Ty/Tai
Lee
Lang
Kai
Sato
Zatoichi
Ken
Ryu
Kazuki

For whores:

Kim
Moon
Su(Sue)
Lin(Lynne)
An(Anne)
Na
hiumara humara, or kimura himura. shinji, rei ayanami, ummmmmm, idm

What non chink person would give their child a chink name
BBC x kpop x favela is already meta in 2023. Globalist multicultural dystopia is the future, you need to be culturally appropriating and embracing the trendiest cultures in 2030 which is when kpop and ccp rules the world. Imagine some white final fantasy looking prettyboy that looks like chico with a name like Kenzo Kalashnikov. BBCs are already giving their kids names from naruto

• +1
hiumara humara, or kimura himura. shinji, rei ayanami, ummmmmm, idm
@rei @ryu @Ken and many other white posters are already adopting anime tier names like the rest of the internet and it halos them hard

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Ken
@rei @ryu @Ken and many other white posters are already adopting anime tier names like the rest of the internet and it halos them hard

Haruma Miura​

asuka

is such a hard name

And that's not for the better lol. If you don't want your Asian children to be bullied or discriminated against, you have to assimilate by naming them generic Western names.
cucked ABC mindset. My kids are gonna be amwf hapas with an english name like Ty that is actually harmonious with my surname and theyre gonna be the ones doing the bullying. Just LOL @ being some abc named benny wong

Haruma Miura​

asuka

is such a hard name
Sakura or akira etc for females even if not asian for Quentin Tarantino movie protagonist vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Sakura or akira etc for females even if not asian for Quentin Tarantino movie protagonist vibes
Akira Loudsonic GIF by Septian Tito

japanese ppl have the coolest fucking names. YAMATo

Just sounds uncanny as fuk and not harmonious with the surname. Every ethnik gives their kids ethnik surnames but asians cuck to the west and give their kids english names from 1940s hong kong. Imagine a name like June Lee, both accepted in the west and gigantic kpop halo

heung min son
kim min jae
lee kang in

Anything with an -ang: Wang, Bang, Fang, Tang, etc.

@andy9432

Is having a name „Yamato” „Hiroshi” a failo or neutral or halo in Norway as an Asian?

Like as opposed to having western name?

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
My name is Soulasay is it good ? @Meraki

My name is Soulasay is it good ? @Meraki
Quite rare name, mine is rare as well.

ສຸລະໄຊ?

@Jungcuck @andy9432 I lived there my whole life and I don’t even know most of the names.

Meanwhile in Germany and Norway most peeps have the same name.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Asian names are terrible

and your username sounds like primitive human trying to speak with cock in their mouth
it sounds like german, makes sense lmao

• JFL
and your username sounds like primitive human trying to speak with cock in their mouth
Shuzhehhciqn Cong ping ning gong jing