Afraid to look into the mirror

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I pretty much avoid all mirrors at home because if I look into them I risk to get another BDD attack and end up with a ruler in front of the mirror to measure my face and simulate surgical outcomes.
It's a very common and likely scenario that a single look into the mirror not only ruins my entire week but I might also stay up for the whole night then and stare at myself in the mirror, do selfies and morphs and pull my skin into different positions.

Contrary to that, when being outside, I always double check myself in the reflections of store windows to see if I don't walk/look autistically and evaluate if my recessed maxilla is visible from far away as well.

Am I the only one with these issues here? Feeling pretty badly disturbed by BDD lately tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chris182, IanIachimoe2491, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
what .me does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and hairyballscel
I actually think I look good in the mirror. I'll fuck up my entire weekend simulating surgeries and morphing myself if I take a selfie though, especially side profiles. My side profile is dogshit.

I also look in mirrors in stores and cars to see if my maxilla looks bad at different angles. Recessed maxillas are the worst. Makes you look low IQ and just screams out "poor genetic quality" to anyone who looks at you. Worst part is they're the hardest to fix along with bad eye areas, which are usually synonymous with poor growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMaxxer, NumbThePain and 2 others
I pretty much avoid all mirrors at home because if I look into them I risk to get another BDD attack and end up with a ruler in front of the mirror to measure my face and simulate surgical outcomes.
It's a very common and likely scenario that a single look into the mirror not only ruins my entire week but I might also stay up for the whole night then and stare at myself in the mirror, do selfies and morphs and pull my skin into different positions.

Contrary to that, when being outside, I always double check myself in the reflections of store windows to see if I don't walk/look autistically and evaluate if my recessed maxilla is visible from far away as well.

Am I the only one with these issues here? Feeling pretty badly disturbed by BDD lately tbh
me too

afraid to look into mirror because u are dark triad badboy slayer serial killer like richard ramirez

u are intimidated by your good looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I always look at windows of stores to check my reflection of my recessed face. Then i will jut just to see how much my profile improves and how much psl i gained. Everytime a stranger past by i try to squint to make sure that they feel my superiority. And when a women pasts by i make sure i stand on my toes to get the biggest heightgain and wide my arms as much as possible to fraud my frame. Also wearing covid mask and sunglasses at the same time when talking to a female, so i can win her over by my beautiful personality, just to get heartbroken and brutally rejected when i finally reveal my UGLY DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN RECESSED BONELESS LOW TESTOSTERONE MOUTHBREATHER SEMI GOOK FACE

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Acromegaly_Chad
I actually think I look good in the mirror. I'll fuck up my entire weekend simulating surgeries and morphing myself if I take a selfie though, especially side profiles. My side profile is dogshit.

I also look in mirrors in stores and cars to see if my maxilla looks bad at different angles. Recessed maxillas are the worst. Makes you look low IQ and just screams out "poor genetic quality" to anyone who looks at you. Worst part is they're the hardest to fix along with bad eye areas, which are usually synonymous with poor growth.
Same bro I’m so neurotic. As soon as I see a reflection I can’t stop analyzing even if it’s the reflection on a fucking microwave door. Need to stop this shit before I go to college or ppl will think I’m weird af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stallone and Acromegaly_Chad
One bad reflection due to bad lighting, angle or distortion while outside and all my confidence goes down the drain and I can't look people in the eye, let alone cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and RoyaleWithCheese
One bad reflection due to bad lighting, angle or distortion while outside and all my confidence goes down the drain and I can't look people in the eye, let alone cold approach.
I have no idea what I actually look like. Different pictures, different mirrors in different lighting/angles, the variance is night and day. Sometimes I think I see a subhuman, other times I see a HTN+. Bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
No gym for your BDD 🥲

I have no idea what I actually look like. Different pictures, different mirrors in different lighting/angles, the variance is night and day. Sometimes I think I see a subhuman, other times I see a HTN+. Bizarre.
Same.
My main reassurance is that I don't hate how I look in front cam/back cam mirror selfie or front cam selfie with an inverted filter.
But, see myself in shitty elevator/toilet lighting, with weird shadows and weird skin texture and I think I'm subhuman again.
At least, that only occurs under a few, specific conditions and not in most mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and IanIachimoe2491

Bdd is one hell of thing back when i was a bloated ltn i thought i was a chad now that im leaned out and get rated low htn i fell like i look like shit

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and IanIachimoe2491
Bdd is one hell of thing back when i was a bloated ltn i thought i was a chad now that im leaned out and get rated low htn i fell like i look like shit
im like a low low ltn, and bloated afff, can i get sm tips?

what prolonged .org and .is exposure does to a mf
Also OP is what IT thinks the average user is like

im like a low low ltn, and bloated afff, can i get sm tips?
1.Lean max dont cope with im lean enough
2. Avoid sugar and salt at all costs
3. Drink a lot of water and coffe replace the sugar in coffre with natural honey
4.gym max for better fat distrubtion
I also can send before and afters in pm i you want of me