Africa doesn't exist (High IQ thread)

S

Sphinx

Banned
Okay hear me out before you went all mad and shit. Give me a chance to prove it to you. So what's Africa? It's nothing! Think about it, it's just a place humans invented in their weird fantasies. You have the active religions (preparing for the next life) but what about the passive tales? This big dark place called Africa filled with hunger and disease where you have to get 666 shots before getting a permission to fly there? Yeah, sounds good to me! I'll just eat that up! never question it!

It's just a place humans created to feel better about their current lives and to be more content. You see, if there are kids suffering out there you will feel better about yourself. others suffering = our happiness. Each hunter has it's prey. Similar to religion, pure propaganda. I never fucking saw Africa, did you? No.

Look I don't claim Black people doesn't exist, no that is not what I am saying. what I'm saying is that Africa isn't a fucking place and I shit on the whole idea.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, NodiN, Deleted member 11610 and 9 others
I’ve been to Africa, nice place. @blackeycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mafiaboy, Hikicel69, noodlelover and 3 others
africa is a social construct

africa asia and europe are all one landmass

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Beetlejuice, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Africa is a myth that they invented so they can tell me to stop complaining about the hell I’m in

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Toth's thot, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Africa is a myth that they invented so they can tell me to stop complaining about the hell I’m in
People that say they were in Africa were just in some weird other place called 'Africa'. yeah you might saw some land, but did you saw little dark kids getting eaten by flying monster birds? ask them. It's a passive lie to make losers feel good about themselves. oh shit my life is complete dogshit but hey at least I'm not in africa right, I got food on the table.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, noodlelover and Vermilioncore
Not impossible. But it is 100x more likely we live in a Matrix like AI.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, noodlelover and Sphinx
let me ask you this,

do you feel like people are out to get you?

do you sometimes hear voices from people who aren't there?

do you like conspiracies?

do you sometimes have trouble thinking, are you disorganized?

Do you feel like a unique person?

Do have an intense fascination of outer entities that are trying to get you like God, Government or aliens?

Do you feel like you are being watched when no one is there?

Do you feel like when you watch the T.V you hear messages or people seem to be talking to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, prettyboislime and OldRooster
let me ask you this,

Do have an intense fascination of outer entities that are trying to get you like God, Government or aliens?

Do you feel like when you watch the T.V you hear messages or people seem to be talking to you?
Let me ask you, why wouldn't you shut the fuck up. Go to Africa maybe :lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
a whole bunch of low iqness on this thread just LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, noodlelover, Looks234 and 1 other person
Glad the dumbest guy on looksmax said that.
take the avi down lol. change it to matsuda.

let me ask you this,

I took a tab of acid and now I feel like this all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I once booked a plane to Mogadishu and when i landed at the "airport" and tried to get out though the exit doors (i could see the savanah through the glass) they were just a poster, when i ripped it, there was just a brick wall behind, and when i hit it with a mallet i found on the floor, a void tried to suck me in and all i could see through the hole was outer space. I knew i was in Wakanda.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, noodlelover, Sphinx and 1 other person
@darkness97 prove me wrong

@darkness97 prove me wrong
what the fuck do you want me to do? take you there? tag me again and i'll throw you in my ignore list with the rest of the degenerates you drooling fucking moron.

How tf am I supposed to cure fucking stupidity? I might as well be able to cure death and walk the earth like Jesus Christ.

Keep your fucking helmet on tight, and remember to look both ways before you cross the street.

what the fuck do you want me to do? take you there? tag me again and i'll throw you in my ignore list with the rest of the degenerates you drooling fucking moron.

How tf am I supposed to cure fucking stupidity? I might as well be able to cure death and walk the earth like Jesus Christ.

Keep your fucking helmet on tight, and remember to look both ways before you cross the street.
I don't see any proof..

He’s right though. There’s no proof that the myth of African nigger children starve while vultures peck at their bones. Just saying bro

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
He’s right though. There’s no proof that the myth of African nigger children starve while vultures peck at their bones. Just saying bro
Nothing about that in the bible as well.

yeah and there is also no proof that you are all not just nuts in my sac waiting to be impregnated into your whore mother.

Nothing about that in the bible as well.
prove to me right now that you aren't a nut in my sac waiting to be jerked out on your mothers face

yeah and there is also no proof that you are all not just nuts in my sac waiting to be impregnated into your whore mother.
prove to me right now that you aren't a nut in my sac waiting to be jerked out on your mothers face
let me ask you this,

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
let me ask you this,

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
lol, that got to you didn't it? damn. that was funny lol. i go to hard on users sometimes.:feelskek::feelskek:

This is the highest IQ thread in this forum.

I personally have never been to Africa, but we all live in a matrix of deception designed to control us, and specifically exploit our energy, time, and financial resources for their gain. We are farm animals.

It would stand to reason that such matrix's are naturally formed around intelligent agents by other agents (religions/corporations/governments/political factions/etc.) to farm and extra resources from them.

We can then deduce that even if we can peak through the veil of one of these matrix membranes, the "reality" we see on the other side is more than likely just another matrix which has formed around agents that have formed matrix's around us, to extract resources from them.

And so on. People think that the universe will eventually turn into pure computronium, a state of pure intelligence as intelligence spreads throughout the universe. But ask yourself, why hasn't this already occurred? The probability that we are actually in the relatively infinitely small sliver of the beginning of the universe where it was not already pure computronium is infinitely small.

Therefor anything that does not appear to already be pure computronium, must be an illusion created by intelligent agents to manipulate us to extract resources from us. The resources are a by product that we are creating with our existence and may not be comprehendible by our human minds, just as algae designed to produce fuel could not comprehend what fuel is. Or it could be something within our scope of reasoning that we are simple unware of.

Anyways, food for thought. Good night guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Sphinx a true scholar of our times.

Africa was sliced into a cake by Euros, it's so bad that some countries have borders which are literally straight lines.

African identity is only something that emerged in the past century in response to genocide, brutality, racism etc.