African American vernicular english (slang discussion thread for being NT)

D

Deleted member 21244

Overseas
IMG 1989

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, CyprusGD, Deleted member 21597 and 7 others
this is nice, I will print this out and use this for reference whenever I conversate

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 21244
cringe when a white guy talk like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, gymcel:(, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Aladin
what does this have to do with me
you told me you worked for CIA in 80s and you inserted Crack in african american communities back then. And part of your training was to learn the lingo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Growth Plate
you told me you worked for CIA in 80s and you inserted Crack in african american communities back then. And part of your training was to learn the lingo.
and? so what if i work for the CIA? am i not allowed to post on my favorite incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
and? so what if i work for the CIA? am i not allowed to post on my favorite incel forum
of course of course :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: damn nigga defensive n shit, did your mom not love u or smn fuck
i just hoped you to could offer some advice from your wealth of experience regarding the manifold tongues of the Nubian troglodytes.

that shit bussing fr fr no cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 21192
of course of course :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: damn nigga defensive n shit, did your mom not love u or smn fuck
i just hoped you to could offer some advice from your wealth of experience regarding the manifold tongues of the Nubian troglodytes.
yo lil jit you best quiet down or this 45 gonna fill your neighborhood with lead. gonna turn your babymama into past tense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Aladin
yo lil jit you best quiet down or this 45 gonna fill your neighborhood with lead. gonna turn your babymama into past tense.
wow, thats some high iq linguistic skill there buster, i must say ha ha, the kid got spunk!