African refugees x20 their value by moving to a 1st world country

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Africans staying in their country to improve their country is so illogical because the salary differences between countries are like x20. A refugee/immigrant x20 their value by working in a 1st world country. Ideally african birthrates taper off so they can mass migrate and become converted into high gdp citizens.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1171597/new-immigrants-canada-country/ Canada is a top 3 world country because they spawn/convert poor asian region people into 40k salary citizens

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, GetShrekt, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
And what exactly is the point of this post?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
And what exactly is the point of this post?
3rd world countries developing isnt possible because their gatekept by high relative commodity prices set by 1st world countries. The only way for the world to develop further is mass migration. Canada and France will become future world leaders for taking advantage of this value proposition

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, zoomertrader and Cidre enjoyer
The west converts african and asian immigrants into incels

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
3rd world countries developing isnt possible because their gatekept by high relative commodity prices set by 1st world countries. The only way for the world to develop further is mass migration. Canada and France will become future world leaders for taking advantage of this value proposition
Wow all those big words and you ain’t een say shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and LooksOrDeath
I live a better life in Latam than I would live in Europe or the US

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Wow all those big words and you ain’t een say shit
Canada and France will become future world leaders for taking advantage of this value proposition

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Maxout, thereallegend, Scammer and 2 others
shut your fuckin mouth punk or i will come and throw a brick in your face
You need your diaper changed? Time for a nap little guy? Huh?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i hope the parents rot in hell
D28

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15669 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back