Kraken
IMG 4069

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, TechnoBoss, rand anon and 2 others
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
able

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
One of the best looking women on earth along with west africans and east/west europeans IMG 2463 IMG 2649 IMG 1666 IMG 1557 IMG 1665 IMG 2692 IMG 2464 IMG 1664

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, TechnoBoss, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
human looking nigger halo. compared to her white counterpart, she's still sub par

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and rand anon
  • Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and lastamericanvirgin
No they actually look European and Arab most of them.
they look like the average mulatto girl you see at the beach, nothing special.

imagine being braindead enough to think this rates lol:

img_2692-jpeg.2987087

liking muh phat asses is a number 1 sign of low iq

they look like the average mulatto girl you see at the beach, nothing special.

imagine being braindead enough to think this rates lol:

img_2692-jpeg.2987087

liking muh phat asses is a number 1 sign of low iq
Stop coping she is literallly one of the hottest females I ever seen in face and body. I can't believe you.

this girl is attractive because of her white features, the black skin degrades her looks, thus she can never be as good looking as even a 6.5/10 white girl

img_2463-jpeg.2987090

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
this girl is attractive because of her white features, the black skin degrades her looks, thus she can never be as good looking as even a 6.5/10 white girl

img_2463-jpeg.2987090
lmao she has no white features on her body, Youre just stupid and are lead by generalizations to think a feature(s) seen mostly in a group = their feature(s) entirely (Though everything on her face is biologically East African; low bridged nose w wide nasal base).

You’re also internally biased, where your environment and inceldom shaped your mind into saying white women are superior and the ‘only good looking women’ and that any other is ugly ‘unless they look white’ as some form of lifefuel/superiority to feel better about yourself, despite you probably being a loser who couldn’t attract any women. Just my guess though 😉 .

Open up your mind a little and enjoy the sexiness:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
lmao she has no white features on her body, Youre just stupid and are lead by generalizations to think a feature(s) seen mostly in a group = their feature(s) entirely (Though everything on her face is biologically East African; low bridged nose w wide nasal base).
She has a caucasoid skull nigga, which is what I'm guessing he was referring to. And he'd be right, lighter coloring always looks better than dark for caucasoids

• JFL
She has a caucasoid skull nigga, which is what I'm guessing he was referring to. And he'd be right, lighter coloring always looks better than dark for caucasoids
Subjective; and he definitely wasn’t referring to such, hence why he said ‘features.’ You said this As if they care about if a woman’s skull is caucasian or not 😂😂.