African women are the ugliest women study finds.

D

Deleted member 24507

Pro-Israelite.
Hamite (so-called African) women are considered the ugliest and most masculine looking women in the world by all nations of men.

“Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. 👉African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces👈. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • 👉The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010)👈. (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

Hamite women like Lupita Nyong’o even admitted that she’s ugly 😂.

Israelite (so-called Negro) women like Gabrielle Union, Kelly Rowland, Brandy Norwood, and Beyonce etc are considered beautiful by all nations of men though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AlexanderTheGreat11, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
I’d pretend to be surprised but of course no one wants to fuck monkeys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, angelo, lil truecel and 14 others
Water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, lil truecel and Splinter901
Cope

197426423 229739658627722 1840491418751454858 n

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, angelo, Deleted member 19036 and 14 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, barcacel and ConspiracyTheory
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 19036
Most blacks are apes

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
Imagine larping as a black hebrew israelite in THIS place, of all places

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Roquefort, Looks234 and 10 others
Dnrd + I love my darkskin queens

The study mustn't of included Aussie Aboriginals. I live in an area with a sizable population of them, have never in my life seen an attractive Abo women, who wasn't a half-caste (even then low 6/10 territory tbh).

Not to mention they hit the wall HARD. After 40 even a 6/10 would become a 2 ngl
dD1jbGlw

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17872, klip11 and 2 others
Imagine larping as a black hebrew israelite in THIS place, of all places

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆. Imagine trying to be smart yet using a crayon color to identify somebody 😂.

The study mustn't of included Aussie Aboriginals. I live in an area with a sizable population of them, have never in my life seen an attractive Abo women, who wasn't a half-caste (even then low 6/10 territory tbh).

Not to mention they hit the wall HARD. After 40 even a 6/10 would become a 2 ngl
dD1jbGlw

Abos used to be moggers before the western diet was introduced. It's over for softFoodcels.

Attachments

• FTOr0tWUUAE5E7d.jpg
    FTOr0tWUUAE5E7d.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, klip11 and GuyFromSingapore
“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆. Imagine trying to be smart yet using a crayon color to identify somebody 😂.
I didn’t ask + you’re white or indian + that’s the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard + you don’t unironically subscribe to any black hebrew israelite beliefs + all the beliefs you larp as having (but don’t actually have) are black hebrew israelite beliefs

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 24507
Even their eyes looks gross as shit

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 24507
Abos used to be moggers before the western diet was introduced. It's over for softfoodcels.
tbh only because strong White Teeth against Ebony skin is aesthetically pleasing. Still have ugly wide noses. A few evolved Blonde hair before European contact oddly enough, they're the only ones who have mog potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Dnrd + I love my darkskin queens

Your sheboon dark skinned Hamite (so-called African) women don’t love you though because they’re too busy chasing after ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂.

dD1jbGlw

Sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women aren’t attractive either unless they’re mixed (and even then they’re attractive to me either).

Monkey faced Japhite (so-called Australian Aborigine) women are on par with sheboon Hamite women in terms of aesthetics goes.

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel, virren, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I didn’t ask + you’re white or indian + that’s the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard + you don’t unironically subscribe to any black hebrew israelite beliefs + all the beliefs you larp as having (but don’t actually have) are black hebrew israelite beliefs

“White” and black are crayon colors not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and nobody wants to be a chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man either 😂.

I’ll take you seriously when you can back up your claims with evidence and when you fix your poor grammar, ugly Edomite man 😆.

Wait do black hebrew israelites hate african people? I never knew this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
i always knew that whites are suicidal cucks. instead of killing millions of each other in two world wars they should have killed the whole African continent and raped 18 year old sheboons . then we would have a continent full of good looking mulattas.

pure cucks.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wait do black hebrew israelites hate african people? I never knew this

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel. Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t care about baboon looking Hamites (so-called Africans).

Also, the Israelites are so-called Negroes.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

Acts 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as 👉Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger👈, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

Niger: 👉The nickname Niger is interpreted by some to mean "black", referring to a dark complexion or African descent, since niger is the Latin word for black.

Lupita just needs longer hair. Her face is very high PSL. Mukasa Kakonge phenotype

Lupita just needs longer hair. Her face is very high PSL. Mukasa Kakonge phenotype

Lupita Nyong’o needs better aesthetics not longer hair. Aesthetics (beauty) is why men are attracted to women and Lupita Nyong’o is ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person
Lupita Nyong’o needs better aesthetics not longer hair. Aesthetics (beauty) is why men are attracted to women and Lupita Nyong’o is ugly.
Longer hair is more feminine. Lupita literally has maxxed out her PSL. She needs to phenomaxx by taking MSM and glutathione.

• Ugh..
>tfw I can't tell if this isrealite guy is joking or just schizophrenic

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 24507
>tfw I can't tell if this isrealite guy is joking or just schizophrenic

You need to fix your poor grammar, ugly redcel 😆. I can’t tell if you love getting cuckolded by dirty Hamite (so-called African) men or if you’re gay, ape looming Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

You didn't even address the importance I put on pheno.

She can’t change her skin complexion, so that’s irrelevant because there’s beautiful dark skinned women in the world, but Lupita Nyong’o isn’t one of them though.

She can’t change her skin complexion, so that’s irrelevant because there’s beautiful dark skinned women in the world, but Lupita Nyong’o isn’t one of them though.
What makes Lupita ugly then?

I said it was her short hair

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Her facial harmony is top tier! It's the short hair that isn't working!

Her face is bottom tier just like most sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women 😂. Short hair or not Lupita is ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Her face is bottom tier just most sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women 😂. Short hair or not Lupita is ugly.
Her PSL is MAXXED OUT. It's her short hair and phenotype holding her back

• Ugh..
Her PSL is MAXXED OUT. It's her short hair and phenotype holding her back

No, it’s her sheboon face holding her back, hence why she even acknowledges herself that she’s ugly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 24507
What's the difference between Israelite and Hamite women? Afro American women vs East african women??

“Afro” is a hairstyle and “American” is three continents (North, South, and Latin America) not an identity. The difference between Israelite (so-called Negro) women and sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women is that Hamite women are considered ugly by all nations of men, including y’all ugly baboon looking Hamite men. Israelite women are considered beautiful women by all nations of men.

“Afro” is a hairstyle and “American” is three continents (North, South, and Latin America) not an identity. The difference between Israelite (so-called Negro) women and sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women is that Hamite women are considered ugly by all nations of men, including y’all ugly baboon looking Hamite men. Israelite women are considered beautiful women by all nations of men.

I'm Israelite. Are we the master race?

• Ugh..
I'm Israelite. Are we the master race?

You’re a dirty baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man and “race” doesn’t exist, ugly Blackcel 🤣.

I'd still fuck a thicc nigger I don't care

You’re a dirty baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man and “race” doesn’t exist, ugly Blackcel 🤣.
I'm Edomite/Israelite. How dare you call me out my name

• Ugh..