Deleted member 27987

Master

Prepare for ww

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Gonthar
China has influence there also

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
This is because China is neocolonizing and developing all of Africa hard and China is on pretty much the same side as Russia is, therefore African countries will also be on their side. China is also doing the same in the Middle East, Latin America, and various other areas around the world. Yet another reason why the Chinese will inevitably become the supreme cosmic master race who will take over the world and spearhead space colonization

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29393, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
This is because China is neocolonizing and developing all of Africa hard and China is on pretty much the same side as Russia is, therefore African countries will also be on their side. China is also doing the same in the Middle East, Latin America, and various other areas around the world. Yet another reason why the Chinese will inevitably become the supreme cosmic master race who will take over the world and spearhead space colonization
How do I get a 6'0+ elegant and empathetic Chinese model tier waifu who is in love with me as a 6'1 white male with autism, no degree, no wealth (live with my mother) and is a 26 yo kissless virgin with no friends. I do however have a prominent jawline, 6psl rating in 2016 on lookism, a drivers license (but no working car) and 5k reputation points on the internet forum looksmax.org.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Africans settling in Russia to provide cultural enrichment:
Stable diffusion xl86

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
W NIG(G)ER

• JFL
How do I get a 6'0+ elegant and empathetic Chinese model tier waifu who is in love with me as a 6'1 white male with autism, no degree, no wealth (live with my mother) and is a 26 yo kissless virgin with no friends. I do however have a prominent jawline, 6psl rating in 2016 on lookism, a drivers license (but no working car) and 5k reputation points on the internet forum looksmax.org.

Well that would be impossible because 6ft+ Chinese model Stacies are all 6ft+ Chinese Chang only, they need to breed and propagate the Chinese Ubermensch master race after all. JBW never works on NEA Stacies. Being poor autistic no degree KHHV is also a huge setback for you but if you're 6'1 and 6PSL, provided you have overwhelming talent or luck as a soldier, you can join the Chinese army and work your way up and they'll give you a Vietnamese or Japanese Stacy model wife to produce hapa Turkomongol conqueror sons with if you provide enough of a contribution in their inevitable conquest of those lands

• Hmm...
Well that would be impossible because 6ft+ Chinese model Stacies are all 6ft+ Chinese Chang only, they need to breed and propagate the Chinese Ubermensch master race after all. JBW never works on NEA Stacies. Being poor autistic no degree KHHV is also a huge setback for you but if you're 6'1 and 6PSL, provided you have overwhelming talent or luck as a soldier, you can join the Chinese army and work your way up and they'll give you a Vietnamese or Japanese Stacy model wife to produce hapa Turkomongol conqueror sons with if you provide enough of a contribution in their inevitable conquest of those lands

HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

vietnam will be a nuclear wasteland before china can conquer it. our are proven women fight for us just like they revolted against han men back in the day. vietnam is brainwashed to hate china so you'd better kill 90% of the men like han did back in the day in south china before youd be able to take the women
The Japanese (11%) are the least likely of 64 countries polled tobe willing to fight for their country.

more likely vietnam will conquer the rest of asean and form indochinese union and be another superpower

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Geneticist
I've observed the opposite, albeit with a sample size of ~10. When I was studying I saw a surprising amount of 6'0+ chinese giga stacies at university, nearly all with blonde blue eyed 6'3+ white guys (unfortunately I am a autistic manlet so its ogre for me).

However, It was always the shorter, very skinny chinese girls with taller, and in some cases very tall (6'5+), han chinese boyfriends. I can't remember even once seeing a very tall chinese girl with a very tall chinese guy.

While this could be selection bias, I think han chinese may also prefer more petite frames rather than 6'0 han chinese mogger females. The males may not value feminine robust 6'0 mogger genes.

I wish I could find a wife who was 6'3+ and then be loved, hugged and appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
based
free my brothas from western imperialist neocolonialization

• Hmm...
HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

vietnam will be a nuclear wasteland before china can conquer it. our are proven women fight for us just like they revolted against han men back in the day. vietnam is brainwashed to hate china so you'd better kill 90% of the men like han did back in the day in south china before youd be able to take the women

View attachment 2370716
more likely vietnam will conquer the rest of asean and form indochinese union and be another superpower

Schizo tales from a dorito dust filled basement in Bulgaria you permavirgin Balkanoid subhuman

I've observed the opposite, albeit with a sample size of ~10. When I was studying I saw a surprising amount of 6'0+ chinese giga stacies at university, nearly all with blonde blue eyed 6'3+ white guys (unfortunately I am a autistic manlet so its ogre for me).

However, It was always the shorter, very skinny chinese girls with taller, and in some cases very tall (6'5+), han chinese boyfriends. I can't remember even once seeing a very tall chinese girl with a very tall chinese guy.

While this could be selection bias, I think han chinese may also prefer more petite frames rather than 6'0 han chinese mogger females. The males may not value feminine robust 6'0 mogger genes.

I wish I could find a wife who was 6'3+ and then be loved, hugged and appreciated.

Another obvious tales from the basement. You just said that you had no degree, money, friends, or bodies at 26, which you would definitely all have if you studied at a university as a 6'1 6PSL white guy. Your story never happened and will never happen, and in reality, 6'0+ Chinese Gigastacies will always be 6'0+ Han Ubermensch only. As for white Chads at universities, for the rare ones who do date Asian girls rather than white girls, usually settle for LTB/MTBs or SEAmonkeys far below their looksmatch. Meanwhile even your top tier purebred Germanic Aryan Ubermensch women want to get seeded by golden bvlls and produce AMWF master race world conquerors like they have for all of history

• JFL
Schizo tales from a dorito dust filled basement in Bulgaria you permavirgin Balkanoid subhuman

Another obvious tales from the basement. You just said that you had no degree, money, friends, or bodies at 26, which you would definitely all have if you studied at a university as a 6'1 6PSL white guy. Your story never happened and will never happen, and in reality, 6'0+ Chinese Gigastacies will always be 6'0+ Han Ubermensch only. As for white Chads at universities, for the rare ones who do date Asian girls rather than white girls, usually settle for LTB/MTBs or SEAmonkeys far below their looksmatch. Meanwhile even your top tier purebred Germanic Aryan Ubermensch women want to get seeded by golden bvlls and produce AMWF master race world conquerors like they have for all of history

never been near bulgaria lol. who are you actually mistaking me for schizo graycel? nigga im a disciple of tyger/@Luan from way back, and back then there was respect between gooks. my connections go way back, i can have a number of users confirm im not the balkanigger.
@Pixie Dust gtfih and come laugh at this guy. you indeed broke him with your bullying.

• JFL
Reactions: Pixie Dust
never been near bulgaria lol. who are you actually mistaking me for schizo graycel? nigga im a disciple of tyger/@Luan from way back, and back then there was respect between gooks. my connections go way back, i can have a number of users confirm im not the balkanigger.
@Pixie Dust gtfih and come laugh at this guy. you indeed broke him with your bullying.

How would you have broken me with your bullying on your previous alt when I'm the one who raped all your threads by exposing you for self admitting you got cucked by Asian men repeatedly? Huge copium clouder

I'd say it's completely the other way around considering you left your other alt to go on a new one so you could talk shit to me without being exposed for being cucked by Asians and then started going on multiple of my posts to reply to me lmfao

You just said that you had no degree, money, friends, or bodies at 26
Stop being so emotionally incontinent. You clearly don't understand the difference between present, past or continuous tense. Now use your brain to understand the 2 possible situations one could be in given the information I've already given. You purportedly have a high iq so I shouldn't need to explain it for you.

which you would definitely all have if you studied at a university as a 6'1 6PSL white guy.
That's not true at all as I am living proof of it. This is especially possible when one is off campus and not living in america (the home of hook up culture).
6'0+ Chinese Gigastacies will always be 6'0+ Han Ubermensch only.
That wasn't my experience which was why I gave you the counter example. I literally grew up with chinese born immigrants 2 of whom were over 6'1 (taller than me) and both explicitly said they dislike tall females regardless of race, and that it would be "embarrassing" to be seen with a tall/bigger wife, so I was waiting to see what you think. This discussion could have entered into the real of how different culture's parents value difference aspects of significant others. However, you are too emotionally incontinent idiot to discuss anything fairly.
or the rare ones who do date Asian girls rather than white girls, usually settle for LTB/MTBs or SEAmonkeys far below their looksmatch.
I've seen this and agree, but it is by no means a hard and fast rule. There's also plenty of looksmatched couple of both persuasions (WMAF and AMWF). In western europe there is far more of the latter and in EE and some Asian countries there is many of the former, likely because male locals in both of these regions date or engage foreigners.

Meanwhile even your top tier purebred Germanic Aryan Ubermensch women want to get seeded by golden bvlls and produce AMWF master race world conquerors like they have for all of history
You derive perceived general trends from selection bias, while I was merely making a passing comment on a small sample size, and admittedly so. I am honest and discuss in good faith. You are obsessive and emotionally incontinent. I have autism but you are mentally retarded and dishonest. Good luck with your life.

Last edited:
How would you have broken me with your bullying on your previous alt when I'm the one who raped all your threads by exposing you for getting self admitting you got cucked by Asians repeatedly? Huge copium clouder

I'd say it's completely the other way around considering you left your other alt to make a new alt and started going on multiple of my posts to reply to me
@Pixie Dust must've bullied you badly to have this much ptsd and paranoia about him. youre like the kid who fantasises about getting back at his bully every day years after high school while the bully simply forgets your name
the absolute state of ricecels in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Pixie Dust
Stop being so emotionally incontinent. You clearly don't understand the difference between present, past or continuous tense. Now use your brain to understand the 2 possible situations one could be in given the information I've already given. You purportedly have a high iq so I shouldn't need to explain it for you.

That's not true at all as I am living proof of it. This is especially possible when one is off campus and not living in america (the home of hook up culture).

That wasn't my experience which was why I gave you the counter example. I literally grew up with chinese born immigrants 2 of whom were over 6'1 (taller than me) and both explicitly said they dislike tall females regardless of race, and that it would be "embarrassing" to be seen with a tall/bigger wife, so I was waiting to see what you think. However, you are too emotionally incontinent idiot to discuss anything fairly.

I've seen this and agree, but it is by no means a hard and fast rule. There's also plenty of looksmatched couple of both persuasions (WMAF and AMWF). In western europe there is more of the latter and in EE, especially Russia and Asian countries there is many of the former.

You derive perceived general trends from selection bias, while I was merely making a passing comment on a small sample size, and admittedly so. I am honest and discuss in good faith. You are dishonest, obsessive and emotionally incontinent. I have autism but you are mentally retarded and dishonest. Good luck with your life.

Dnrd

@Pixie Dust must've bullied you badly to have this much ptsd and paranoia about him. youre like the kid who fantasises about getting back at his bully every day years after high school while the bully simply forgets your name
the absolute state of ricecels in 2023

Brutal copium. Completely the other way around actually, you made all those anti-Asian racebait threads LARPing as Asian for a reason. We both know I'm the one who utterly bullied and dominated and raped you in all your own threads and exposed you for self admitting you got cucked by Asians, giving you permanent PTSD and mental trauma trying to get back at me desperately on two alt accounts. The "absolute state of ricecels in 2023" is cucking you and fucking all your oneitises

And as for another example of your utter obsession with getting back at your master, I don't reply to any of your posts on this new Vietnamese supremacist alt account of your yet you're replying to me on all of these. Nobody else spergs out about haplogroup data or providing proof of rape or has such an obvious typing style like you do my abused Bulgarian bug, try harder next time. There's a reason I figured out Pixie Dust was your alt before you even started racebaiting

Last edited:
Brutal copium. Completely the other way around actually, you made all those anti-Asian racebait threads LARPing as Asian for a reason. Weboth know I'm the one who utterly bullied and dominated and raped you in all your own threads and exposed you for self admitting you got cucked by Asians, giving you permanent PTSD and mental trauma trying to get back at me desperately on two alt accounts

View attachment 2370766 View attachment 2370767 View attachment 2370768

And as for another example of your utter obsession with getting back at your master, I don't reply to any of your posts on this new Vietnamese supremacist alt account of your yet you're replying to me . Nobody else spergs out about haplogroup data or providing proof of rape like you do my abused Bulgarian bug, try harder next time. There's a reason I figured out Pixie Dust was your alt before you even started racebaiting

View attachment 2370771

View attachment 2370772
This nigga always praise Asian Gook Panfaced wymyn and put down beautiful White women. He must have a weird Cuckolding fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
Brutal copium. Completely the other way around actually, you made all those anti-Asian racebait threads LARPing as Asian for a reason. We both know I'm the one who utterly bullied and dominated and raped you in all your own threads and exposed you for self admitting you got cucked by Asians, giving you permanent PTSD and mental trauma trying to get back at me desperately on two alt accounts. The "absolute state of ricecels in 2023" is cucking you and fucking all your oneitises

View attachment 2370766 View attachment 2370767 View attachment 2370768

And as for another example of your utter obsession with getting back at your master, I don't reply to any of your posts on this new Vietnamese supremacist alt account of your yet you're replying to me on all of these. Nobody else spergs out about haplogroup data or providing proof of rape or has such an obvious typing style like you do my abused Bulgarian bug, try harder next time. There's a reason I figured out Pixie Dust was your alt before you even started racebaiting

View attachment 2370771

View attachment 2370772

lol at these newfag greycels dragging me into their petty jank/armadylbrah767/undisputed roleplay arguments

i was on the forum when @toolateforme and @yoyome99 were the only other ricecels here; let me tell you, no high cortisol tryhards like you around then.

my philosphy is this, im a kinh supremacist. anyone who throws shade at kinh will be put down, thats the rule of forum.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
lol at these newfag greycels dragging me into their petty jank/armadylbrah767/undisputed roleplay arguments

i was on the forum when @toolateforme and @yoyome99 were the only other ricecels here; let me tell you, no high cortisol tryhards like you around then.

my philosphy is this, im a kinh supremacist. anyone who throws shade at kinh will be put down, thats the rule of forum.

Lol ok clouder. If that were true then 99% of your posts wouldn't be only arguing against me specifically and stalking me on all my posts rather than arguing against anyone else

Lol ok clouder. If that were true then 99% of your posts wouldn't be only arguing against me specifically and stalking me on all my posts rather than arguing against anyone else
i just happen to be browsing the forum when i see you dissing the masterrace. you seem to be the only tormented rat here seething at the kinh, LOL @ thinking i give a shit about some ricecel. im a veteran of multiple race wars in history this shit is a joke to me

They'll do what they did to Zimbabwe and South Africa.. the communists will help 'free' the blacks from western influence, their nations will tank back into a shithole (yes even far worse than their current shithole status) then the Chinese will gobble them all up and give them the uighur treatment

i just happen to be browsing the forum when i see you dissing the masterrace. you seem to be the only tormented rat here seething at the kinh, LOL @ thinking i give a shit about some ricecel. im a veteran of multiple race wars in history this shit is a joke to me

Give it up clouder, we both know for a 100% fact it's you lmao. And you're projecting hard, you're the only tormented rat here seething at me and relentlessly stalking me on every post I make. And nope, there's much more people shit talking Kinh than I am but conveniently whenever I even mention Vietnamese slightly you immediately reply within minutes on this Vietnamese supremacist alt. Anyways I'll stop mentioning Vietnamese because I respect them and it's only because of retarded schizo Kinh supremacists that I diss them

They'll do what they did to Zimbabwe and South Africa.. the communists will help 'free' the blacks from western influence, their nations will tank back into a shithole (yes even far worse than their current shithole status) then the Chinese will gobble them all up and give them the uighur treatment

This is not true at all, China is developing and improving Africa heavily. It doesn't need western influence to flourish, even though China will definitely exact control over African countries

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock