blackoutwhitein

Banned
Should I give up on growing an afro?

Attachments

• 5987FF26-F084-41A7-8152-B9A69E829778.jpeg
    5987FF26-F084-41A7-8152-B9A69E829778.jpeg
    732 KB · Views: 76
youd look worse with an afro IMO

Serious post here: We aren't telling you to lose weight because we're trying to annoy or troll you. You need to realise NOTHING matters till you're at the bodyfat you are. It's a big failo on you that makes everything else irrelevant. Your hair, goatee, stubble, clothes etc. dont mean jack shit just because you're obese. It literally failos every looksmax you're trying to do. You're gonna look 2/10 in the eyes of oneitis just the same as if you had perfect groom/hair/clothes, all the normie looksmaxes, just because you're fat. You aren't even "in the game", trying to looksmax at this point is literally a joke. All these threads reek of severe autism. You don't even know yourself if you have a good face. Let that sink in. You're here every day asking these aspie questions while your ONLY job in life is to lose all the pigfat so you can get a real glimpse of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Murican, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 14 others
No,you look handsome with a afro :love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, androidcel, Mansnob and 1 other person
dreadlocks

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
No afro
Do this instead
Kid n play

Since you're not lean enough yet, an afro is just going to be added weight visually tbh
High Top Fade Full Beard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Mansnob
Imagine obsessing over everything but your weight (which if lost, would yield significantly better results)

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Zaetheus, Deleted member 206 and 7 others
Imagine obsessing over everything but your weight (which if lost, would yield significantly better results)
I know man, it’s great.

• +1
you fat cunt bitch stop bathing yourself in grease AND GO LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 147 and 4 others
Should I give up on growing an afro?

Why dont you want to lose weight?

I'm not trying to annoy you, make fun of you or taunt you. Genuinley. But, none of the other looksmaxxing ideas (Hair /Fashion /Beard /Personality /Social-circle ect) arent even relevant at the moment because foids dont even consider you to be a candidate.

Probably not even a candidate to attempt to qualify to be a candidate.

You're the kind of guy the PSL community doesnt like to take into account during calculations regarding the average.

Trust me, start losing weights bro. Use drugs (T3 /DNP /CLENBUTEROL /ALBUTEROL /ECA) if you have to.

You wont regret it.

- Sincerly, Intel.Imperitive, a well-intentioned, concerned member of society regarding your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Murican, FatmanO and 10 others
afro wont make you lose weight bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Lose weight hippocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 3 others
You have a godly PFL tbh :chad:

• +1
Just grow an Afro and lose some weight you jackass how many times do we need to tell you?

• +1
Reactions: Murican, FatmanO, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
Holy fuck just stop eating already

shit dude

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 206, dogtown and 1 other person
Just be a Jew in ww2

I'm not trying to annoy you, make fun of you or taunt you. Genuinley. But, none of the other looksmaxxing ideas (Hair /Fashion /Beard /Personality /Social-circle ect) arent even relevant at the moment because foids dont even consider you to be a candidate.

You're the kind of guy the PSL community doesnt like to take into account during calculations regarding the average.

Trust me, start losing weights bro. Use drugs (T3 /DNP /CLENBUTEROL /ALBUTEROL /ECA) if you have to.

You wont regret it.

- Sincerly, Intel.Imperitive, a well-intentioned, concerned member of society regarding your mental health.
Blocked.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, dogtown and androidcel
Lose some fucking weight first you lazy bastard
It's like ur trying to play a game without a fucking console

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, Zaetheus, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
lose weight faggot

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Wincel and Deleted member 206
Serious post here: We aren't telling you to lose weight because we're trying to annoy or troll you. You need to realise NOTHING matters till you're at the bodyfat you are. It's a big failo on you that makes everything else irrelevant. Your hair, goatee, stubble, clothes etc. dont mean jack shit just because you're obese. It literally failos every looksmax you're trying to do. You're gonna look 2/10 in the eyes of oneitis just the same as if you had perfect groom/hair/clothes, all the normie looksmaxes, just because you're fat. You aren't even "in the game", trying to looksmax at this point is literally a joke. All these threads reek of severe autism. You don't even know yourself if you have a good face. Let that sink in. You're here every day asking these aspie questions while your ONLY job in life is to lose all the pigfat so you can get a real glimpse of yourself
I actually wanted to tell him that but I didn't have the guts to say it, when you are fat only about 2% of women will notice you, all other will be repulsed by you. Gj

You wont regret it.

This tbh, I know we are cruel sometimes, but in the end we all want to help. Even if we use jokes aside, majority of the community is well intentioned.

@blackoutwhitein listen to anyone from this forum really, we all want to help, only this Id disagree is using drugs cause you don't need them really at your situation.

You all saw what we were before fat and now from fellow fatcels, anyway hopefully he will reconsider it now and gather the courage to start

60BCE764 877E 4C26 9853 5832F053293C

Nigga hit the gym and get loc’d or a taper

Personally, I’d rather get a buzz cut and call it a day. I’m still growing my beard, though.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Personally, I’d rather get a buzz cut and call it a day. I’m still growing my beard, though.
Are you losing weight? don't ignore or block me, this is valid question.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Wincel
Are you losing weight? don't ignore or block me, this is valid question.
Did u fucking read?he cut his afro into a buzz,that 50grams right there.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
I’d rather be on a site with positive vibes then negative.

You mean you'd rather be on a deluded, bluepilled site that tells you everything you want to hear regardless of the facts so you can cope in peice.

This is a redpilled site. Go somewhere else if you dont like that, we only talk facts here.

And the facts are; until you lose weight, nothing else matters.

What you do is up to you mate.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
Your oneitis will never love you because you are fat. Lose weight.

just run a few miles every day, legit easiest way to lose weight