After 10+ years of gym, I'm ditching that shit for experiment

L

lepo2317

Solstice
After 10+ years of nautral gymming, I'm done. I count all of the calories like autist, I eat 200+ grams of protein everyday, taking supplements, staying under 20% bf in winter and about 10-15% in summer whole summer just to be pretty much invisible to women.
My stats are : 6'1, 92 kg, about 15-20% body fat, 3.5k kcal every day, 4 days gym every week. Now I ditch that shit. No gym, eating like animal, not carrying about calories, eating everything, drinking alcohol as much as I want etc. Even if I will gain 20 kg of fat I can always go back to counting calories + gym so I'm not scared. I just don't care anymore. I want to see if being fat fag is that bad. Will make update posts here and there,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

if ur not at least mtn and average height gym is pointless

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
if ur not at least mtn and average height gym is pointless
True, I'm 4-4.5/10 facially. Have recessed chin + NW2 (was NW3 but on fin+min for 10 years and got decent regrowth), have top 1% body, still I get MTB once a month at best. Using various dating sites, going out etc. Over. Height + gym doesn't matter if you are average. Fuck that shit I'm going tank now. 120 kg from 92kg in 3 months is my goal, fuck this shit life starving like auschwitz survivor for years to be still invisible.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Bro dont, you'll lose lots of muscle and lose gains youll never gain them fully back