After 1400 years we finally know what the Prophet Muhammad looked like....

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
I never expected him to mog this hard...

thank you @apemaxxed for uncovering this earth shattering evidence of the Prophet Muhammad SAW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Sub0, klip11 and 7 others
Toast to that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and wificonnector
Actually he was a ginger running jbw on arab women

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Sub0, Deleted member 23772 and 2 others
So this is what an ancient paedophile looks like

So this is what an ancient paedophile looks like
This is what a pedophile looks like

Also correct your grammer pajeet, you're blowing off your cover

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
quran described him as the biggest mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Actually he was a ginger running jbw on arab women
Ironically I have an Arab freind who is ginger. Yes he is fully Arab he just has light skin and ginger hair. His full brother looks half black…

Arabs have mad genes

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 29155
This is what a pedophile looks like

View attachment 2333042

Also correct your grammer pajeet, you're blowing off your cover
A shitskin arab telling an english man to correct his grammar, Is this the multi-verse!! Next, are you going to claim Muhammed was white? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
A shitskin arab telling an english man to correct his grammar, Is this the multi-verse!! Next, are you going to claim Muhammed was white? 💀
Just say fuck sanatan dharma fuck krishna fuck Shiva fuck brahma and fuck ram and I'll gladly accept you're white

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@vicecity :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you did a grave mistake pajeet, you called yourself an english man jfllll, it wont even take me 5 mins to dox your pajeet ass to mumbai sewers and reveal your shitskin face
Just say fuck sanatan dharma fuck krishna fuck Shiva fuck brahma and fuck ram and I'll gladly accept you're white
No please I'm so scared paedophile loser
1f4

@apemaxxed post the Hadith of what Mohammad (Pbuh) actually looked like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@apemaxxed post the Hadith of what Mohammad (Pbuh) actually looked like.
Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

You’ve been paying attention after all. You’re a fast learner.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Rabi'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahman said: "I heard Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He said:

• 'He was of average height,
  • not too tall and not too short,
  • with a pinkish colour,
  • not very white and not dark,
  • and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight.
The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madinah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (Al-Bukhari, 3283)

Al-Bara ibn 'Azib said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, Bab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), no. 2338)

'Ali said:

• "He was neither tall nor short,
  • and had large hands and feet.
  • He had a large head and was big-boned,
  • and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long.
  • When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill.
  • I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a sahih hasan hadith).
Jabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was dali' al-fam, ash-kal al-'ayn and manhus al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Malik, 'What is dalه' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ash-kal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhus al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, 2339)

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back