After 18 years of marriage, I just found out that my children aren't mine.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My wife Kelly and I have known each other for over 20 years and have been married for 18 years. We have 17-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, and I found out that they aren’t mine 2 days ago. My kids were got those ancestry tests for the family and we found out that I am not their father.

Kelly and I met each other as coworkers at a job right out of college. We both were very ambitious, so after working for a couple of years, we decided to start our own business. We fell in love, and a year after starting out business, we got married. A couple of months into marriage, we had a massive fight over the direction we wanted to take our business in, and I left our home. She came to me a couple of weeks later, and we compromised.

We’ve been inseparable ever since. Kelly got pregnant around that time. We’ve been through thick and thin; our business has been through several hardships but we weathered them together. We were always there for each other; we could always depend on each other. I loved her so much. She was a part of me and I couldn’t even imagine a life without her.

I trusted her absolutely until this happened. Kelly has been crying and apologizing constantly. She told me that during the time we had that fight at the start of our marriage, she got drunk one night and slept with a random guy, and that she has not cheated on me since.
The betrayal has left me disoriented. I told Kelly I needed time to process this and I’m currently staying at a hotel. I don’t know what I’m even doing anymore – the last two days have been a blur. I feel like a zombie, completely unable to feel or process anything. I don’t intend to abandon my kids – I might not be their father, but I’m still their dad and I love them dearly.

Right now, I’m sitting on my hotel bed and I have not eaten anything today. My thoughts are a mess, so I’m writing this down to help me process. Kelly has always been a great wife and an excellent business partner. I don’t know if I’ll be able to look at her the same again or if I’ll be the same person again. I don’t know how to move forward.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Manu le coq, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Trilogy
Typical westerner things, getting drunk at a party and immediately fucking the first guy you find attractive like an impulsive whore with no values

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Alt Number 3, Manu le coq and 18 others
cheat on your wife before she cheats on you, you should never feel remorse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Azr616 and Deleted member 11126
Typical westerner things, getting drunk at a party and immediately fucking the first guy you find attractive like an impulsive whore with no values
Could have all been avoided if he got a paternity test which was a thing back then. I just can't imagine raising kids for 18 years and finding out they are not yours.

I think I would destroy every drop of wealth I had like gamble it all away and then load up whatever money I could get and leave the country.

Man cheating is nowhere near as bad. If a man cheats he has bad self control. If a woman cheats on you she finds you utterly disgusting and wants the benefits of your protection but still thinks she deserves a higher status man.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SteveRogers and Deleted member 23218
Is this shit from Reddit?
Topkekery this.
JFL at anyone getting married today.
Poor homie tied the know 20 years ago tho ain't his fault

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 21044, Sens and 1 other person
My wife Kelly and I have known each other for over 20 years and have been married for 18 years. We have 17-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, and I found out that they aren’t mine 2 days ago. My kids were got those ancestry tests for the family and we found out that I am not their father.

Kelly and I met each other as coworkers at a job right out of college. We both were very ambitious, so after working for a couple of years, we decided to start our own business. We fell in love, and a year after starting out business, we got married. A couple of months into marriage, we had a massive fight over the direction we wanted to take our business in, and I left our home. She came to me a couple of weeks later, and we compromised.

We’ve been inseparable ever since. Kelly got pregnant around that time. We’ve been through thick and thin; our business has been through several hardships but we weathered them together. We were always there for each other; we could always depend on each other. I loved her so much. She was a part of me and I couldn’t even imagine a life without her.

I trusted her absolutely until this happened. Kelly has been crying and apologizing constantly. She told me that during the time we had that fight at the start of our marriage, she got drunk one night and slept with a random guy, and that she has not cheated on me since.
The betrayal has left me disoriented. I told Kelly I needed time to process this and I’m currently staying at a hotel. I don’t know what I’m even doing anymore – the last two days have been a blur. I feel like a zombie, completely unable to feel or process anything. I don’t intend to abandon my kids – I might not be their father, but I’m still their dad and I love them dearly.

Right now, I’m sitting on my hotel bed and I have not eaten anything today. My thoughts are a mess, so I’m writing this down to help me process. Kelly has always been a great wife and an excellent business partner. I don’t know if I’ll be able to look at her the same again or if I’ll be the same person again. I don’t know how to move forward.
He needs to put her to the bottom of the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Azr616, Pikabro and 5 others
Is this shit from Reddit?
Topkekery this.
JFL at anyone getting married today.
Poor homie tied the know 20 years ago tho ain't his fault
Did they have cheap paternity test 20 years ago? Rn they are 80 bucks all you need is a piece of hair. Anyone who doesn't do this is completely retarded

He needs to put her to the bottom of the ocean.
Mandated paternity tests at birth would solve many issues. But the government will never encourage this as single motherhood would go through the roof.

some countries like france have even gone as far as banning it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, fauxfox, Sprinkles and 2 others
Mandated paternity tests at birth would solve many issues. But the government will never encourage this as single motherhood would go through the roof.

some countries like france have even gone as far as banning it
It makes my blood boil to know some dudes are paying for kids that aren't theirs.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 11126
dam you never noticed they did not look like you. It's over man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It makes my blood boil to know some dudes are paying for kids that aren't theirs.
Well like I said its mostly peoples fault these days. Most guys who let this happen are cucked you can tell when a woman does not love you if you aren't delusional.

Not to mention they don't take basic preventives like DNA testing for 80 dollars. You get what you deserve if you go through life like an idiot. The idiot tax is pretty harsh

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 12002
Terrifying, u break with someone and that same week they riding a dick??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
dam you never noticed they did not look like you. It's over man
I am sure on some level you might know in a weird instinct way. They did a study on men who were raising bastards they did not know about and they thought they were all bio kids but they still acted harsher to the non bio kids without knowing why,

But you might not ever directly figure it out if they are your same race. By the time its obvious when they grow up you will be so deep in denial you won't be able to figure it out

I'd murder my whole family if that happened to me (in gta)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, p0lishsubhuman, Zylk and 5 others
I'd kill my whole family if that happened to me
Yeah I don't know how these guys don't go insane. It would depend how old I was. If I was 30-40 I would burn all my assets destroy every savings account then take what little money I could get my hands on to SEA or Latin America.

Basically scorch earth mode leaving nothing of value you left I would burn down everything before letting them see a drop of it.

Caged:feelskek::feelskek:
Muh business woman:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and SteveRogers
Yeah I don't know how these guys don't go insane. It would depend how old I was. If I was 30-40 I would burn all my assets destroy every savings account then take what little money I could get my hands on to SEA or Latin America.

Basically scorch earth mode leaving nothing of value you left I would burn down everything before letting them see a drop of it.
This is why you opt out of LTR and marriage. Only a fucking low IQ autist man-child is still yearning for those things in this sexually liberated society. Stop being betas

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
ngl when I’m drunk that’s basically what I do. If you get a drunk girl whose 5/10+ and a drunk me together we will fuck on the spot it is what it is

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
Well only one way forward for this guy:feelshaha:
Or maybe...
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Machine Gun GIF

Last edited:
This is why you opt out of LTR and marriage. Only a fucking low IQ autist man-child is still yearning for those things in this sexually liberated society. Stop being betas
Its conflicting for me because my parents are still together. I have seen that a stable marriage is a net positive for a man. I think most zoomers grow up in broken homes so maybe this is just a delusion due to circumstance.

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
Well only one way forward for this guy:feelshaha:
Or maybe...
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Machine Gun GIF
IN MINECRAFT! you forgot to say it man the FBI will come to this thread if you don't

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Its conflicting for me because my parents are still together. I have seen that a stable marriage is a net positive for a man. I think most zoomers grow up in broken homes so maybe this is just a delusion due to circumstance.
A stable marriage is a net positive for a beta male, yes. Only beta males like having sex with the same aging goblin ad infinitum.

• JFL
these are your independent career focused women

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Azr616
A stable marriage is a net positive for a beta male, yes. Only beta males like having sex with the same aging goblin ad infinitum.
Its not about the sex its about a family unit.

"I got drunk and had sex with a random guy" aka i purposefully went to a bar to fuck a guy just to get revenge on you for a simple argument. Once i found out i'm pregnant, i came running back to you.
If he doesn't file for divorce ASAP, i have no sympathy for him. He's not a smart guy for not putting 2 and 2 together back then but if he goes the soy way and doesn't divorce her, then it's over for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Azr616, fauxfox and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Azr616, Sprinkles and Deleted member 11126
Only beta males commit to raise a family unit and provide.
Well that may be so in todays world but in the 1950s it certainly wasn't. If society runs like that then it will cease to exist. "Sex and Culture" the book talks about this the fall of most societies came when sexuality was seen as a loose thing.

Rome found a plant that prevented pregnancy which has very similar effects to modern birth control. There is a lot of evidence that this plus less emphasis on controlled marriages and sexual expression lead to Romans becoming morally apathetic.

Monogamy is the ultimate social contract men sign. We participate in this greater society and don't commit mass crimes or do terrible acts in return for a likely chance of having a secure mate. In the past the strongest man won and killed raped and cheated his way to the top. Polygamist societies almost always end badly and its not compatible with complex civilization

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Zylk and Deleted member 2507
"I got drunk and had sex with a random guy" aka i purposefully went to a bar to fuck a guy just to get revenge on you for a simple argument. Once i found out i'm pregnant, i came running back to you.
If he doesn't file for divorce ASAP, i have no sympathy for him. He's not a smart guy for not putting 2 and 2 together back then but if he goes the soy way and doesn't divorce her, then it's over for him.
Whether he divorces or not its already over. 18 years of raising children who are not his. No amount of money can get that back the pain and agony from that.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Pikabro
Well that may be so in todays world but in the 1950s it certainly wasn't. If society runs like that then it will cease to exist. "Sex and Culture" the book talks about this the fall of most societies came when sexuality was seen as a loose thing.

Rome found a plant that prevented pregnancy which has very similar effects to modern birth control. There is a lot of evidence that this plus less emphasis on controlled marriages and sexual expression lead to Romans becoming morally apathetic.
I think that modern dating and sex culture is just as it should be. It is the free market of biological instincts with zero barriers to entry as opposed to every other point in history where women had to have their inner whore selves be forcefully suppressed and be physically isolated inside the house.

Yes, the modern family unit is completely incompatible with this free market culture and yes things will only get worse on a greater societal level. On an individual level, it’s good imo.

Let women be the whores they always wanted to be and let beta cucks be the providing cucks they were always destined to be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Sprinkles and Deleted member 11126
I think that modern dating and sex culture is just as it should be. It is the free market of biological instincts with zero barriers to entry as opposed to every other point in history where women had to have their inner whores be forcefully suppressed and isolated inside the house.

Yes, the modern family unit is completely incompatible with this free market culture and yes things will only get worse on a greater societal level. On an individual level, it’s good imo.

Let women be the whores they always wanted to be and let beta cucks be the providing cucks they were always destined to be
This society won't last another 2 generations then. No society has been able to long term have a bunch of single men and amoral sexual morality.

I'm not even arguing that you are wrong more so that the current system is unsustainable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2507
honestly monogomy is broken in this society

i would tell your woman that it's not a viable option to be faithful for life

I will die cold and alone but I will have sons near my side when I pass.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 11126
honestly monogomy is broken in this society

i would tell your woman that it's not a viable option to be faithful for life

I will die cold and alone but I will have sons near my side when I pass.
Just lie tbh...

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
"I spent thinking about how to move forward with Kelly after that. I was angry that she hid the fact that she slept with someone else after we got married. I calmed down and really thought about the whole situation. I really wanted to call my lawyer to talk about separation but I kept thinking about our life together, so I decided to talk to Kelly and give her a chance."
As expected, this fucking cuck took her back without any consequences. God i hate redditors so much, atleast the comments are calling him a simp and a cuck. Maybe it's better his genes aren't passed on, he's utterly pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 11126
Gigacuck

• +1
"I spent thinking about how to move forward with Kelly after that. I was angry that she hid the fact that she slept with someone else after we got married. I calmed down and really thought about the whole situation. I really wanted to call my lawyer to talk about separation but I kept thinking about our life together, so I decided to talk to Kelly and give her a chance."
As expected, this fucking cuck took her back without any consequences. God i hate redditors so much, atleast the comments are calling him a simp and a cuck. Maybe it's better his genes aren't passed on, he's utterly pathetic.
True... At the end of the day a lot of these men deserve their fate. They are either seriously dumb/naive enough to miss all these red flags or they are so cucked they deny reality.

Its unlikely there wasn't at least 1 or 2 major red flags this guy could have picked up on. Women are decent at hiding things but if you are with one for more then 6 months you can usually figure it out. If this guy couldn't see any red flags in 20 years likely he knew on some level just denied it to himself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Pikabro
True... At the end of the day a lot of these men deserve their fate. They are either seriously dumb/naive enough to miss all these red flags or they are so cucked they deny reality.

Its unlikely there wasn't at least 1 or 2 major red flags this guy could have picked up on
I just can't believe this guy takes her back without doing anything at all. He must be the biggest soy in his state.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 11126
I just can't believe this guy takes her back without doing anything at all. He must be the biggest soy in his state.
Cheating is one of the few primordial sins a woman can commit that really warrants complete removal from your life. A lot of problems can be worked through but if a girl cheats on you no matter what its over.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and JohnDoe

"We both were very ambitious"
Sorry to hear what you're going through OP. Although for me this is only solidifying the idea that you shouldn't set up with masculine minded women, recipe for disaster

• Hmm...
"We both were very ambitious"
Sorry to hear what you're going through OP. Although for me this is only solidifying the idea that you shouldn't set up with masculine minded women, recipe for disaster
Idk tomboys are decent imo

he made an update post too. that dude is so fucking stupid tbh.

So then wdym mean by masculine?
Being goal-orientated and driven, career focused etc are inherently masculine traits and are what I was referring too. Most tomboys aren't like this, in Australia atleast

It is what it is
You have to take advantage of it 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
it's funny because you're raising an asian child you're a weak sperm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
A weak sperm?
a weak sperm, your son is totally asian, chang tsung creampied chun lee or whatever your wife's name is

You shouldn’t do that

Just switch it to some foreign bank account where they can’t garnish it

And have as big of a load as you can, while you fuck $50 hookers

Doesn’t work if you don’t speak Spanish though

You have to learn the conversational (not basic) Spanish