After 18yo there are no real friendships anymore

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
You're competing against everybody, nobody truly appreciate or like you. All friendships are fake, they're nice to your face because they think by befriending you they can meet more girls, they can advance their career, they can do some social activity together so that they can upload cool pics on elevate their status on IG to attract girls ecc.

Everybody hate you because you're a competition for them for girls, money ecc. Deep down everybody love seeing everybody else failing. It's just human nature, if you succeed their status get lowered in a group and you'll steal all the girls in the social circle because they all go to the most good looking, highest status, richer.
You can't expect to hear good advice from your friends because they don't want you to succeed. That's why a balding man will be ridiculed by his group of friends if he gets an hair transplant despite the fact it will benefit every aspect of his life....but "friends" don't care because they want his status to be low so they can keep being above him. You can replace the hair transplant with every other flaw, it's the same.

You must realize you're on your own in life, can't rely on anybody else except your family (if you have a healthy, loving family...not everybody have that). Almost all friendships past high school are toxic and transactional in nature...you need to be aware what it takes to become the most successful person you can be and go get it, discarding stupid and pathetic opinions of others that want to hold you back. You shouldn't care about losing friends because you actually don't have any real friends...you just have temporary acquaintances that are competing with you and against you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: serialcoper, BrokenCharm, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Or maybe you just have shit friends

• +1
Reactions: watah, DelonLover1999 and Darkeningstar
You're competing against everybody, nobody truly appreciate or like you. All friendships are fake, they're nice to your face because they think by befriending you they can meet more girls, they can advance their career, they can do some social activity together so that they can upload cool pics on elevate their status on IG to attract girls ecc.

Everybody hate you because you're a competition for them for girls, money ecc. Deep down everybody love seeing everybody else failing. It's just human nature, if you succeed their status get lowered in a group and you'll steal all the girls in the social circle because they all go to the most good looking, highest status, richer.
You can't expect to hear good advice from your friends because they don't want you to succeed. That's why a balding man will be ridiculed by his group of friends if he gets an hair transplant despite the fact it will benefit every aspect of his life....but "friends" don't care because they want his status to be low so they can keep being above him. You can replace the hair transplant with every other flaw, it's the same.

You must realize you're on your own in life, can't rely on anybody else except your family (if you have a healthy, loving family...not everybody have that). Almost all friendships past high school are toxic and transactional in nature...you need to be aware what it takes to become the most successful person you can be and go get it, discarding stupid and pathetic opinions of others that want to hold you back. You shouldn't care about losing friends because you actually don't have any real friends...you just have temporary acquaintances that are competing with you and against you.
I lost all of my friends after 18, bar one/two

• +1
Reactions: Kinger and romanstock
Or maybe you just have shit friends
cope, real friends don't exist...especially past high school. It's all transactional..proof is, if you get sick (and I mean real sick, not momentarily sick) they'll disappear because you'll be of no use to them anymore

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
cope, real friends don't exist...especially past high school. It's all transactional..proof is, if you get sick (and I mean real sick, not momentarily sick) they'll disappear because you'll be of no use to them anymore
All relationships are and have always been transactional. The second part isnt true for most true friendships (which are also transactional)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Darkeningstar
yeah i got no more friends

• +1
Reactions: Kinger and Darkeningstar
All relationships are and have always been transactional. The second part isnt true for most true friendships (which are also transactional)
If they're transactional they aren't true friendships...it's also why ugly people/low status people have a much harder time befriending people. They are perceived as losers and people understand they have nothing to offer and so they avoid them or even bully them if they're in high school.

But everybody want to be friend with the hot, high status, rich guys...or the very beautiful girls. Because everybody know their status will increase just by being around them, they'll have access to their big social circle and they think every aspect of their life will improve.

But if these people fall from grace all their "friends" will disappear as fast as they appeared. Everything is transactional and that's why it's important not to rely on anybody. Nobody want you to succeed, because they all measure themselves up against you....they deep down want you to fail. So you must discard all their pathetic opinions

• +1
If they're transactional they aren't true friendships...it's also why ugly people/low status people have a much harder time befriending people. They are perceived as losers and people understand they have nothing to offer and so they avoid them or even bully them if they're in high school.

But everybody want to be friend with the hot, high status, rich guys...or the very beautiful girls. Because everybody know their status will increase just by being around them, they'll have access to their big social circle and they think every aspect of their life will improve.

But if these people fall from grace all their "friends" will disappear as fast as they appeared. Everything is transactional and that's why it's important not to rely on anybody. Nobody want you to succeed, because they all measure themselves up against you....they deep down want you to fail. So you must discard all their pathetic opinions
Maybe this is true if you live in like LA lol

Maybe this is true if you live in like LA lol
Yeah its true in cali in general, but I prob made better friends after highschool tbh.

Your life sucks so cope by saying everyones life sucks

true

now i know what lil you meant when he said all my friends are dead

woe is me to not be born as an orange male cat left to wander in parks !
IMG 6985

• +1
exactly, you came into this world alone and you go out alone that's all there is

Yeah
Only situationships

Before Covid, I would disagree. After Covid, I somewhat agree.
The vaccine changed people.