After 20 days of peptides....

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
My wingspan has increased by roughly 2 cm or 3/4 of an inch. My height is pretty much the same, maybe a mm or 2 more than when I started.
My stack is currently mod-grf and ghrp-2 3x/day 100mcg each. How is this even possible? Should I up the dose and/or start injecting hexarelin to see some height gains or am I done growing vertically? I'm 20 years old + 1 month.

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 1464, BackFromTheMogging and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Did you also taking another drugs supplement/vitamin during the stack? Vit D, K2, sam-e, Chondroitin etc..?

So your wingspan is increasing but not your height...

OP IN A MONTH

Imgp3535a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 3163, Ahnafdaniel and 7 others
20 years old...

You stack the peptides in the fridge ?
Do you notice any other effects ?
And yes , hexarelin is powerfull you should use it in cycle .

Did you also taking another drugs supplement/vitamin during the stack? Vit D, K2, sam-e, Chondroitin etc..?
Nope, just the 2 peptides and glucosamine sulphate. I'm pretty sure miniscule height gains are actually just from the glucosamine probably.
You stack the peptides in the fridge ?
Do you notice any other effects ?
And yes , hexarelin is powerfull you should use it in cycle .
Yes, I keep them at the fridge at about 4 degrees Celsius. I do feel immense hunger, flushing, I felt wrist pain the first 2 weeks and I've gained about 5kg since I began( I know it's mostly water weight but not all of it).Unless this shit just imitates symptoms of hgh use, I'm pretty sure my stuff is legit and I've been storing it/ injecting it correctly.

Last edited:
My wingspan has increased by roughly 2 cm or 3/4 of an inch. My height is pretty much the same, maybe a mm or 2 more than when I started.
My stack is currently mod-grf and ghrp-2 3x/day 100mcg each. How is this even possible? Should I up the dose and/or start injecting hexarelin to see some height gains or am I done growing vertically? I'm 20 years old + 1 month.
Please tell me that your hands grew too so I can have some hope

Please tell me that your hands grew too so I can have some hope
Nope, they were 21-21.1cm before and now they're the same size. My forearms are also the same length(I measure pretty much everything) so maybe my clavicles and/or my upper arms have gotten longer.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Nope, they were 21-21.1cm before and now they're the same size. My forearms are also the same length(I measure pretty much everything) so maybe my clavicles and/or my upper arms have gotten longer.
God damn it

20 is nothing tbh, try another 20... But u probably wont grow u are 20.

Arms stop growing way before the spine. Nice delusions.

Arms stop growing way before the spine. Nice delusions.
"... so maybe my clavicles and/or ..." I look slightly wider than before but it's not a huge difference, I really, really doubt my arms have gotten any longer at all.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
"... so maybe my clavicles and/or ..." I look slightly wider than before but it's not a huge difference, I really, really doubt my arms have gotten any longer at all.
I had this same thing after starting mk 677 which is weird because I didn't even think or consider frame gains at all.
Height has stayed the same as predicted but I noticed my shoulders were looking wider than normal so measured my adonis ratio and it came out larger than some months back.
Idk if it's actual growth or a side effect or something else I've been doing, was strange because I wasn't even planning on checking my frame so it can't be placebo, same measurement method and all...

Where u source the peptides bro