After 5 minutes of talking we were together

Hugo bone smashing

Hugo bone smashing

It's over
So me and my class went to some meet up with another classes. me and my friend was standing in line and this girl started to talk to us. and when we got out of the line she said so were best friends So I said new your my girlfriend. we walk around and holding each other. my classes mates were shocked. she even asked for my snap and she actually added me and the weirdest thing she was apparently hot i was told

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Carbine and Darkeningstar
So me and my class went to some meet up with another classes. me and my friend was standing in line and this girl started to talk to us. and when we got out of the line she said so were best friends So I said new your my girlfriend. we walk around and holding each other. my classes mates were shocked. she even asked for my snap and she actually added me and the weirdest thing she was apparently hot i was told
shes going to lovebomb you bru 😂✌🏼

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
You reacted much better than I would react in similar situations.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
I can't take being lifemogged by a 13yo on an incel forum. Time to kms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Carbine
buddy’s in 1st grade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Carbine
It happened to me that sometimes there were mixed classes, once, for example, a girl from another class asked me in front of the others to dance and I said no twice, annoyed.
Oh I forgot, you are too young to be in here. Get out.

And it get better/worse. she showed her friends and teacher and she seemed happy