"After 90 days on Nofap I finally got the confidence to look my oneitis boyfriend in his eyes , bro"

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
"After 90 days on Nofap I finally got the confidence to look my oneitis boyfriend in his eyes , bro"

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Is this something a Nofapper on Reddit would say?

when I see someone has oneitis I want to beat him up like a dog then inject entire 10ml vial of testosterone enanthate into his ass so he stops being a little pussy ass bitch obsessing over some mediocre pussy

i am truly the only SALVATOR MUNDI, the savior of this world, true anti-simp machine

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 22126, JovenCansao and 2 others
when I see someone has oneitis I want to beat him up like a dog then inject entire 10ml vial of testosterone enanthate into his ass so he stops being a little pussy ass bitch obsessing over some mediocre pussy

i am truly the only SALVATOR MUNDI, the savior of this world, true anti-simp machine
Oneitis is best cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Over

Look this transformation in his arm size on Testosterone

It's good motivation to do looksmax. Whenever I'm unmotivated I think about my ONEITIS and become a beast.

• Ugh..
Honestly, there is no reason to masturbate. Horny? Just workout.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 20652
It's good motivation to do looksmax. Whenever I'm unmotivated I think about my ONEITIS and become a beast.

What even is "looksmaxing" ? You're not walking around doing surgeries all day

What even is looksmaxing? You're not walking around doing surgeries all day
My mewing thumbpulling icehooding facepulling bonemashing routine

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
if you are motivated by some dumb ass cunt ass whore cum bucket bitch that probably doesn't know you exist and thinks about broad shouldered Brad railing her whenever she has fifth ONS this week from Tinder then you're absolute bitch ass nigga

your motivation should be "FOR YOU", not "FOR HIM/HER"

pathetic, i will cleanse this world by eradicating all simps
CalmCapitalAmericansaddlebred size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 20652
if you are motivated by some dumb ass cunt ass whore cum bucket bitch that probably doesn't know you exist and thinks about broad shouldered Brad railing her whenever she has fifth ONS this week from Tinder then you're absolute bitch ass nigga

View attachment 1894952
You are absolutely right, it is for me I just like to fantasize about mogging her for fun

• Woah
Reminder that your innocent oneitis fingers herself thinking about chad every night

View attachment 1894952